Chapter 26

Mike

Last night seemed to be too weird for me. I thought about Chester in a way I haven't for a long time. But that wasn't important. I was wondering how the hell Chester was gonna go through airport security.

"Gonna check your bag really quick sir," the old grubby man said when the detector beeped when he ran it across Chester's luggage.

I heard one of the guys groan from behind me. Chester shrugged as the man opened his bag and dug around it. I heard Rob and Dave snickering and whispering back and forth. I looked at Chester who had a smug look on his face.

The man looked at him, red faced. "Hey kid this isn't something to joke around about."

"I'm an adult, thank you very much," Chester said, grabbing his bag. "And maybe you should think about what people like and don't like."

The man shook his head and let us go. "What's so funny?" I asked Rob. "It was just Chester's vibrator."

I couldn't hold back a small laugh, "Oh."

I turned and whispered to Brad. "How did they not find drugs in there?"

"Either he got rid of them or he's good at hiding them," Brad shrugged. We grabbed our stuff and made our way towards the bridge.

"Oh my gosh. Mike."

"Look! Chester!"

"Mike! Chester!"

"Is that them?"

I groaned. I should've known. At least we have a few body guards and airport security helping. There were people dwindling towards us, some asking for autographs. We gave some out, took pictures and waited for our plane.

It felt too long. But I saw Chester flirting with people. I scoffed and grabbed his wrist, tugging him closer to our group.

"The fuck are doing? Don't get side tracked." He glared at me and yanked his arm out of my grip. "I can't do whatever the fuck I want Michael."

He walked back to the guys he was talking to. A grin spreading across his face. I huffed and Rob walked up beside me. "You okay Mike?"

I shook my head, fustrated. "He's just pissing me off."

"Why? What is he doing?"

I scowled at Chester's direction. One of the guys there was talking him, a small smirk on his face. "He doesn't know when to lay off other guys."

Rob looked confused. "But you're not dating him. Why are you so concerned of he talks to other guys?"

I frowned. "I thought you guys wanted him to quit sleeping around. You're not dating him either."

Rob froze and then opened his mouth to say something, but at that moment, Joe called for us to go.

***
The plane ride didn't take too long. We got to the hotel fairly fast too. Chester and I avoided each other as always.

I was putting on a clean pair of clothes and getting ready for sound check. As I was spiking my hair, my phone vibrated on the counter. I grabbed it and flipped it open. Text message.

'Rob said you're upset :('

I replied to Joe's text, trying to really pin point why I was mad again. Finding the right words, I hit send.

'Chester was just pissing me off again. Don't worry about it.'

'Again? >:( I'll beat his ass for you.'