Chapter 24

Rob

"But we don't have the show until Thursday!" Dave whined into the phone. He argued with our tour manager until a grin crept onto his face. He silently cheered and hung the phone up.

"Okay guys, so he said yes!" Dave jumped and Mike laughed.

"So you'll wait for us here Carlos?" Joe asked, getting his coat on. Our driver nodded as he pocketed his keys. 

"Nah, come with us! We'll manage another ticket," Mike told him, motioning his hand as he spoke. Carlos nodded and thanked him, smiling.

"Is Chaz coming?" Brad asked, already heading to the bus entrance. 

Dave shook his head, following Brad. "No. He said he threw up again at the last stop."

Mike shrugged, "Okay then." I suddenly felt guilt rush through me. Chester was going to be left out again.

"I think I'll stay here and keep an eye on him," I blurted out, not regretting it too much though. 

Brad nodded, "Alright. Thanks dude, you're a good guy. Make sure he eats something."

I nodded and waited until everyone was off the bus. It seemed eerily quiet, considering how loud it usually was.

I got up from the small dining area and made my way to the back of the bus, where Dave and I opened the small couch so Chester could lay down while everyone went to watch a movie.

I opened the small door and saw him on his side, curled up and sleeping. I couldn't help but smile and walk into the room, closing the door behind me. I slowly and quietly sat on the cot next to Chester's sleeping form. I watched him for a while until I felt like dozing off. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the quiet.

I felt a hand on my arm moments later. I opened my eyes and looked down. Chester was wide awake, a small grin on his face.

"Hey Bourdie."

"Hey. How you feeling?" He sat up and moved closer to me, resting his head on my chest. 

"I'm feeling great."

"I'm glad to hear," I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, hearing him sigh contently. 

"Where's everyone? The bus seems quiet."

"They went to go see a movie," I said as his hand moved to rest on my stomach, his finger tracing circles on my stomach. I tried not to make any sudden noises or movements. I took a deep breath, knowing very well what he wanted.

"Well I'm bored. I wanna do something. Something fun," he sighed again, his hand slowing and resting lower on my stomach.

"Rob..." he looked up at me, eyes wide. He pressed his lips against mine, hand going lower. I kissed back, holding back a moan when his hand was resting against my crotch. I pulled away from him.

"Ches...we can't," I breathed out. He kept his eyes locked with mine as he moved between my legs, his hand already unzipping my pants. "The others...they--"

"Shh. I know you want this as bad as I do."

I do admit I thought about Chester in certain ways, but I didn't want to take it this far. At least not yet. i still wasn't sure what exactly was was going on between us. But his hand was already pulling down my boxers. I bit my lip as he inched down so his face was level with my hips, his lips brushed against my dick through the fabric of my underwear.

"Well?" he questioned, massaging the growing bulge in my boxers. I let out a shaky breath of air, my hips grinding against his hand. He smirked and hooked his fingers on the elastic band of my boxers, pulling them down slowly. I groaned as his hand slowly wrapped around my cock, stroking it slowly, but firmly.