Day 53-Hadley

It's a relaxing day for us. We skipped breakfast because we all slept in and instead of eating, went right outside to the pond before it gets too cold to enjoy the water. It's middle of October and a little chilly but not too cold where we can't swim. The water was perfect and I was excited to go in. It is the first time I am actually happy and excited and not nervous or sad. I got dressed in a bikini and put my robe on over it.

I'm not nervous around the guys because I think my body is okay. I know that Anya has trouble with her weight because of gymnastics and dance and that Locklyn has this phobia if she gains weight Cason will leave her because she is fat. It's a stupid fear to have, but she has always had it, maybe because Rydal is a model and puts a lot of pressure on Locklyn to be skinnier or smarter than her. Locklyn does have to live up to Rydal's name at school and it ruined Locklyn's life.

Anya and Trace were the only ones outside. Trace was in the water while Anya was sitting on the grass with her feet in. I went over to her, took off my robe, and sat down next to her.

"Whoa, Hadley, you have a tattoo, since when?" Trace asked me.

I looked at the left side of my ribcage, right under my breast. It was a tattoo I got with Colleen when I turned eighteen last year and go together but aren't matching. My tattoo says "years may lie between us..." and then Colleen has the other half which says "the bond remains the same...". It was a quote we came up with when we were six and eight. It was our little quote and we wrote it everywhere like on trees, rocks, even the inside walls of our closet. Right before going to get the tattoo, we each wrote out half, switched papers, and that is what we got tattooed onto us.

"Since last year. Colleen has the other half. My parents still don't know about it and I thought you guys knew." They shook their heads. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"No, I think it is pretty badass of you to have one. I never imagined you getting a tattoo first." Trace began to float on the water.

"It was a spur of the moment kind of thing." They nodded. We soon heard Locklyn scream and yell at Cason upstairs. They have been fighting all morning and Locklyn is still throwing up.

"Get out here right now!" Cason yelled while standing at the back door. "Come on!"

"No!" Locklyn yelled while standing in the kitchen. "I can't!" Cason grunted, went back into the house, and dragged Locklyn outside. Cason was wearing swim trunks and has a towel wrapped around his neck. Locklyn had one of his baggy shirts on and was crying. "Stop!"

"You are swimming today and not going to sit next to the toilet and puke. We are having fun." She shook her head and covered her mouth. "Hold it in. You are not doing this, cut the crap, Locklyn." She turned to a bush and puked behind it. Cason sighed, walked to the pond, fell down into a chair, and covered his head with the towel.

"Cason!" Locklyn yelled.

"What?!" he screamed back from under the towel. "What Locklyn?!" he screamed again.

"I'm sorry," she said walking over to him and sitting on his lap. "I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean it. I love you so much," she began to cry. "I love you."

"I love you too, Lock." He soon kissed her and she smiled widely. "Lets get in the water."

"Um," Lock stood up and sat in the chair next to him. "No, you go in and I will sit here. I feel nauseous." Cason nodded, threw the towel on the chair, and ran into the water splashing everyone.

Anya and I went over to Locklyn, who looked very sick and weak. She was watching Cason while she pulled her knees to her chest. "What happened inside?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to know about." We stared at her and she wiped her eyes and hid her face. "Lets go for a walk and leave the boys here. I need to talk to you two in private." We all nodded and stood up. "We're going for a girls' walk, be back in twenty."

"How do you feel?" Cason asked swimming to the edge closest to us.

"Better than before." He nodded and we left to go talk. We walked on one of the trails and it was quiet until Locklyn spoke softly, "Cason thinks I'm pregnant."

"Whoa, what?!" Anya stopped in front of her. "He does, why?"

"Because he says I'm acting weird and I've been really sick lately. I know that I'm not, I mean, I can't be anyway."

"How come? Why is it so bad that you could be pregnant? I think it's amazing you may be having a baby," I said.

"Or babies," she whispered.

"Why did you just say babies? Multiples don't run in your family, how can you be having more than one."

"I was born with two uteruses and ovulate more than normal women. Cason and I may be having two or three babies at once. Cason always knew and that is why I wanted a surrogate if we were to have a baby."

"We are going to help you. Don't you worry about anything, we are all going to help you and this child will have five parents, not just two," I said. Locklyn let tears fall and hugged me. "We are here for you Lock and don't ever forget that."

"Yeah, we are all going to raise this child and be a part of his or her life." Anya came over and hugged Locklyn also. "When do you think you could have conceived, if you were pregnant?"

"I'm not pregnant." We glared at her. "Or I don't know if I am pregnant. I just know it was when we got here because I had my period a week before we left."

"Wow." Anya and I were shocked. "Just know we are here and if we notice something weird, we will make you stop working and rest, just so the baby or babies can make it to full term," Anya was using her medical talk. "We have no doctors or ultrasound, so we need to get close to full term. If you became pregnant, lets say your birthday, nine months from September 8th will be about May or June, depending on when you would've conceived."

"I don't remember sleeping with Cason on my birthday."

"It doesn't matter what day as long as we have a month long window of when you could give birth. From May 1st to June 1st is the window where you could go into labor and give birth and all four of us will be by your side when that day comes. We will all welcome this baby or babies into our family and raise it together." Locklyn nodded while Anya was talking.

"Lets get back to the boys and go swimming," I said. We went back to the pond and jumped into the water.

Cason and Locklyn are going to be parents. Well, maybe. This is exciting news for all of us. I knew they would be together forever, but adding children into the mix makes their relationship even cuter. They are going to be good parents and yeah, they may struggle with adjusting into adulthood so quickly and so young, but we are all here to help them. It is like all of us are adjusting into adulthood at a fast pace because this baby or babies are all of ours and we will always be there to guide them and help them.

We were in the water for several hours and Anya gave each of us one of those freeze dried meals. We ate and picked at each of ours and went back into the water. Locklyn got out of the water and ran inside quickly. After we relaxed and enjoyed the day, Anya and I made dinner, but everyone was already asleep in the living room while watching the national news channel. Anya and I sat down and watched the news to see if our parents reported us missing.