Day 233-Locklyn

It's difficult for me to walk and stand and sometimes sitting is painful. I am walking around slowly to ease some pain and discomfort because these babies are making me angry. I just want my old body back. I feel like I have no more control and it was just taken over to incubate these two humans and then have to go through excruciating pain to get them out. Gosh, I never imagined myself pregnant at eighteen years old, but I also never thought I could get pregnant naturally.

         I wonder what my parents will think of me when I come back with two babies. they will be beyond pissed about all of it, especially my mother. My father was never really the one to get angry with me, he was more like that for Rydal and how she basically made up her life on her own.

         My father is an amazing guy and I think Cason will be like him when we have these babies and get older. My father is the one who will sit there and listen to what you have to say and make dinner and be the one to rush to your side if you're sick. I can see Cason like that to our children; loving, caring, and always making sure you're okay.

         Before I left my parents were fighting on and off and my father was spending more time at his real estate office and my mother made sure she had patients to see. They were barely home and when they were, I wish I wasn't and that's why I was mostly staying at Cason's house.

Having two parents who were very powerful and most of their lives revolved around their jobs, it was stressful growing up for me.

         It was always about looks and actions and watch what you say or do. It was never about having fun. I think living in a household where it was very strained, stressful, and strict, I believe I rebelled as an act to my parents. I would sneak out at night, lie, get blackout drunk, sleep with Cason, anything to rebel against my parents' rules. They soon found out I was sneaking out and going to parties because of Rydal and her big mouth and they were so angry with me, I thought my mother was going to kill me with her eyes. When they found out I was sleeping with Cason, my mother took me to the hospital and had me examined for an STD, which I didn't have. She then didn't talk to me for three days and when she did, she just said small answers. I will never forget the day she walked in on Cason and I having sex. It was the most embarrassing thing ever.

         "Cason!" I screeched and sighed loudly. He was on top of me kissing my neck. His muscular body was warm to the touch and made the goosebumps on my skin go away.

         "Shush," he whispered. He soon screamed and a second later I screamed also. I dug my nails into his back and scratched. He squealed at the surprise that I made his back bleed from the marks I made. I screamed and my muscles twitched at the same time.

         I someone walking up the stairs and ignored it. "Locklyn Giovanna Monsey!" I heard my mother yell while standing in my doorway. "What the hell are you two doing?"

         "Mom?" I was more shocked than angry that she was home. "What are you doing home? You had a C-section scheduled today."

         "yeah, at eight this morning. It's one in the afternoon. Are you two having sex?"

         "Mom!" I yelled. "Get out!"

         "Get dressed and come downstairs, the both of you, and now!" she yelled and slammed my door shut. I let tears fall and pushed Cason off of me.

         "It's going to be alright."

         "Don't, Cason. She's pissed and this will not be a good talk downstairs." He kissed me on the lips and we both went downstairs. "Mom, I can explain."

The Secret Five #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें