The Hospital-Anya

I was okay, just very stressed and tired. They are letting me go home in a day. My parents come by everyday and today they are bringing Alton to come see me. I can't wait to see him because I missed him so much and can't even imagine what he was thinking in the last ten months.

I was trying to eat my lunch when my parents and Alton came into my room. I pushed the food away and smiled widely when I saw Alton.

"Anya!" he yelled, came over, and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Alton." He sat down on my bed and crossed his legs. "you got glasses I see."

"Yeah, I need them for reading and distance. I was having some trouble at school." I smiled widely and giggled. "How are you? what happened to you? what about the others?"

"I'm okay. I'm tired and very anxious. We were in this cabin in Washington state and couldn't leave. I'm happy I am able to see buildings and people now." He laughed. "the others are okay. Trace is in surgery right now and Cason is having some tests done on his brain. Hadley is resting and getting some medicine for paranoia and hallucinations and Locklyn had triplets and is catching up on her rest."

"Wait, Locklyn and Cason had triplets while in the cabin?" he was shocked. "I can't believe that."

"I delivered the babies, two girls and a boy. They are adorable and you will meet them once they get released from the hospital." He smiled widely. "Mom, Dad, can I talk to Alton alone?"

"Yes, we are going to get lunch and be back in an hour, how's that?" my father asked. I nodded and they waved and left my room.

"How are you really doing Alton? I know you have been acting out, mom told me and you didn't play any sports and got suspended. What the hell is that?"

"I was upset that Armin died and you were gone. The kids at school were bullying me and making fun of me and saying I am never going to be like my brother or a good baseball player. I decided that if everyone at school thought of me like that maybe Armin and you thought of me as that."

"No, you are an amazing baseball player and don't ever think less. I'm sorry that I was taken right when you were grieving Armin's death. It will never happen again."

"It better not happen again. I thought you were dead. If you were I lost not one but both my siblings and I would've been so depressed. I was getting worried about that." I laughed and hugged him. "Why is Trace having surgery?"

"While in the cabin, his chore was to fish and while he was fishing, someone pulled him under and broke both his ankles. We had no medical equipment in the cabin and his ankles never healed correctly. The doctors had to go in and realign his right ankle and take the fluid out of his left ankle. He's going to be fine, trust me."

"I want to see him though." I giggled and looked at my hands in my lap. I was blushing and knew I was because my cheeks were hot. "What, Anya?"

"Trace and I are..."

"Are what? You two fought and aren't friends anymore, huh? Dammit Anya, I really looked up to him."

"Are dating."

"What?!" he smiled widely, jumped off my bed, and began to jump up and down and clap. "No way! Oh my god! You two are finally dating! I can't believe this! I'm so happy for you two."

"Thanks, Alton. He will always be part of the family now."

"When did you two start dating? How did you two start dating?"