Day 257-Anya

The triplets are about ten days old and have changed so much in so little time. Joel looks like he gained weight and I decided that we should weigh him every other week, just to see if he is gaining weight. The girls look healthy and its very hard to tell them apart sometimes. The only difference I can see and tell them apart is that Paislee's cry is higher than Everleigh's and Everleigh likes to be in the crib when Paislee likes to be held.

Today, Trace and I are doing the laundry and cooking while Locklyn and Cason takes care of the triplets, and Hadley is fishing then cleaning.

I was downstairs doing the laundry and heard a faint scream coming from outside. I ignored it because of the screams that have been happening for months; they started up again about a week ago.

"Anya!" I heard someone yell from upstairs. "Anya!" I dropped the basket of folded clothes and ran up the stairs. I went into the living room and saw Cason seizing on the ground. Locklyn was holding I believe Paislee and crying. "He was fine and then started to shake. What's happening to him?"

"Trace!" I yelled and went over to Cason. I turned him to his side to let the vomit drip onto the floor. Trace came into the living room and froze in the archway. "Help Locklyn get the triplets out of here while I help Cason."

"Will he be okay?" Trace asked while picking up Joel. Locklyn cradled Everleigh and Paislee in her arms.

"Yeah, just get the triplets and Locklyn out of here and help her with the triplets." Trace and Locklyn went upstairs. I held Cason down and put a pillow under his back. He soon stopped shaking and lay there. His eyes were closed and then shot open, wide and glassy. "Cason," I whispered.

"My head," he tried to sit up but I held him down. "the room is spinning," his voice was slurring.

"Stay down. You're going to be okay."

"What happened?" he looked around the room and tears fell down the side of his head and hit the pillow. "My babies?" he started to panic. "Where are my babies?"

"Cason, they're fine. They're upstairs with Locklyn and Trace. You had a seizure and I didn't want the triplets in here while I tried to calm you down." He just stared up at me. "We need to get you to a doctor. These seizures are becoming more frequent now."

"I know. I'm scared. I hate when they happen because then I feel like crap afterwards and my body aches and I just want to cry and not move. I need to help Locklyn with the babies and having seizures aren't good."

"how did you feel in the couple minutes before the seizure started?" I helped him sit on the couch. He was shivering. I put a blanket over his body and he lay down and wrapped himself with the blanket. "Did you feel off?"

"I felt spacey. My mind felt empty, almost hollow, and my eyes were spinning and foggy. I thought I was changing Everleigh, but it may have been Paislee, and then next thing I knew my chest started to hurt and everything tightened. Then I woke up to you hovering over me."

"You need to see a doctor. This isn't healthy. Something's wrong with you and you need help. No more touching raw meat, fish, even the food overall. I'm thinking you have some bacterial thing you got from the meat and it is now affecting your brain."

"I have to figure out a way out of here. I've been so busy with the babies and can't function when they are sleeping because I'm so tired."

"Then I will think of something. Focus on Locklyn and your children right now. That is your main priority at the moment." he grinned and took a deep breath. Locklyn and Trace came downstairs with the triplets.