Day 209-Locklyn

I am getting very anxious for the babies. I thought we were living in a nightmare, but, it's not because these babies are going to be coming and very soon. The bigger I get, the more nervous and excited I get. I am happy we are in this cabin because I wouldn't want anyone from school to see me this fat, but I also wish I was home with my family to help us deal with the fact that I am pregnant.

I am helping Anya cook today. She wants to make food for a couple days so we are just coking all day and letting everyone pick at the food. I don't want to watch the television anymore because now it freaks me out.

Although, I am figuring out more about the trial and how it seems like a cover-up.

"Have you ever seen that guy in the suit and tie before the day he took us?" I asked her while opening cans of chicken.

"No, not until that day. Maybe you should ask Trace because his father is detective of Unit Twelve."

"I'm asking you because Trace doesn't know about my theory yet. I'm afraid to tell them." She made a face and stirred the pasta in the pot. "I don't want him to freak out because he is like his father, he believes the facts and not the theories."

"True."

"I am just trying to figure this out because when we get out and after all the shit we will be going through, I want to sue the president. What he is doing is bad and how many people before us have been here and died? I want to go to court because we are missing out on a lot of things and I don't like it."

"We should sue the president!" Anya smiled widely. "That is perfect! He is causing damage to us. Look at all of the injuries we got. Trace broke both his ankles, Hadley fell down the basement stairs hurting her neck and back, and you fell in that hole. He caused us injuries that will stay with us forever. Cason isn't sleeping and is having severe panic attacks and I am dealing with stress. When we get out we will be having trouble back home trying to transition back into normal life. We lived in the wild for seven months now."

"And because of the psychological stress we are in, it will be harder to deal with transiting. I'm going to have two babies by the time we get back, that is a lot to handle especially since we have no doctors here." Anya nodded. "Do you know what I am craving right now?"

"What?" she laughed and gave me some peppers to cut.

"Sardines and chocolate."

"Ew, sardines?" I nodded. "Well, you are pregnant and get weird cravings. I think there is sardines and chocolate on the shelf downstairs."

"I'll be right back."

"No! I'll go. You can't be walking."

"I need to walk, Anya. Sitting is killing my back. I'm fine, just let me do this, okay?" She nodded and I stood up slowly, walked down the basement stairs, and looked at the shelf.

I grabbed a sleeve of crackers, some peanut butter, a small chocolate bar, and sardines. I sat down in the chair that was down here and began to eat the food. I ate the crackers with peanut butter and chocolate then I opened the sardines and ate that. I stared at my stomach and saw the babies moving inside of me. I smiled and rubbed the left side of my stomach where you can see a foot sticking out the side.

Then the kicking became overpowering and was causing me pain. I took a slow deep breath and rubbed my stomach.

"Come on now. What did I say before? Stop hurting me in there." I had both my hands on my stomach and let a single tear fall. "Please, stop hurting me."