Day 229-Cason

Anya and I are going to put the rocks up against the markers and hunt a bit also. The only reason why I asked Anya is because the laundry is done, her day to watch Locklyn isn't until tomorrow, and she will actually kill an animal if I told her to.

We have been walking on the trail for about an hour now and Anya attempted to shoot at a turkey, but missed by a couple inches. It's a good thing she's trying though.

I collected extra bricks from the cabin. I found some under the porches and took about ten of them to put near the markers. There was a small wagon from the hidden bedroom Hadley found and I took it, fixed the wheels, and brought it along to use for the bricks and in case we caught something.

"Cason."

"Yeah," I said while walking ahead of Anya about twenty feet.

"Are you going to hunt when we get out of this place? What are you going to do back home?"

"I'm not going to hunt because it's a tedious job and very dirty. You should know me by now that I hate getting dirty. Why do you think I take three showers a day?" she laughed. "And back home I am going to take care of my children and Locklyn. I want to get a house with her and propose to her."

"Propose?!" Anya yelled. I nodded and blushed a bit. "Cason Finnegan Koehn, about to propose to my sister!"

"Okay, quiet, I don't want her finding out. I didn't want to tell you because you tend to spill the beans."

"No!" she shook her head and caught up to me.

"I told Trace back in September that I was proposing to Lock and look at him, he didn't say a word about it."

"When were you going to do it?"

"Senior night of soccer. But since that didn't happen and we are now having triplets, I was thinking of having all your help and planning something as a whole. I wanted to get the babies matching onesies and one says will, the other says you, and the last one says marry, and I get a t-shirt that says daddy. I think its cute and it will include all of you also, each of you holds a baby."

"That sounds cute, but how do you know it's triplets."

"I saw them," I said as if she would know or understand.

"You saw them?" she asked confused. "How did you see your children that are still inside of your girlfriend's stomach?"

my eyes widened and I realized what I said and how I now have to explain myself. I was nervous on how she will react to what I say and how I know it's triplets.

"Um, well, a couple weeks ago I was fishing and saw these three children, two girls and a boy, the girls were identical and looked like me when the boy looked like Locklyn. They said that I won't get to meet them until the beginning of May and that mommy will feel better once we are out of her tummy."

"Holy crap! It is triplets because I was looking at her and she is bigger than expected if it was twins. Now we know its triplets." I nodded. "well, at least all the weight is in her stomach, so, she won't have that much baby weight to lose."

"No, plus she will be breastfeeding."

"Really?" Anya asked shocked.

"What other choice does she have? We don't have a lot of formula in the cabin, just what they sent us and that is like ten cans. I'm thinking she should breastfeed the two girls and the boy goes on formula, he was smaller than the other two." Anya didn't say anything. She wasn't next to me and I turned to see her kneeling, pointing the shotgun, and holding her breath. She pulled the trigger, was pushed back by the recoil, and turned to me smiling. "What did you get?"