4-Hello kitty

*****

*****

"Hey Kate I saw your missed call"

"Hey Kerrie, I'm so glad you called me back because I have something to tell you" she said

"What is it?" I asked curiously

"okay ummm uh... you remember my boyfriend Daniel right ?" she asked

"Ofcorse he's most of what you talk about. But its not like I've  met him, you've never brought him back here " I truthfully said. "What about him, did he do something because I swear if he hurt you, I will literally find him and when I do.."  My sister quickly cut me off before I finished my sentence.

" Calm down Kerrie, he hasn't done anything wrong, in fact he's a sweetheart,  I just wanted to mention that I'm coming back tomorrow and I'm kinda bringing him with me so he'll be staying with the family.....Surprise." she said very quickly.

"Your boyfriend is gonna be staying here?" I asked , which was probably a dumb question since Kate just told me he that he is gonna be coming back with her .

"Yeah and I already talked  to mom and dad and they're excited because they've only seen him in pictures, so we'll be there in the afternoon cause I still have a few things to do here " she kept on rambling very excitedly.

I mean I didn't really have a problem with her boyfriend coming over, Kate did tell us a lot about him so I was certain she wouldn't be bringing a murderer into the house. but nonetheless he was practically a stranger to me.

I haven't seen alot of pictures of Daniel ,but he has the privelage of being the first Daniel I've met or should I say will meet . Kate seems to like him a lot , I don't know about love but I know she's happy with him. Kate's only two years older than me which means she is twenty one. I heard that Daniel is twenty one too, or is he turning twenty two, I can't really remember.

"I'm really happy your coming back , the house is so boring with mom and dad only," I said.

"I'm happy too, I'll talk to you later sis, bye" my sister said and then dropped the phone.

I've only seen a few pictures of Daniel, but there was this really cute one where I couldn't really see his facial features properly but he was smiling with my sister when they had gone to the carnival, Kate told me all about it, the Sun was shining too brightly on the lense so both of them looked kinda blurry .I could obviously tell he was taller than her, the girls in my family aren't that tall at all, except for one of my cousins, she's like 6foot something, I have no idea what happened there , but we love her to bits.

Looking at the clock I noticed it was only past 12. 'Wow this day is going to be longer than I thought"

On the way up to my room I noticed that my parents were gone, they must've gone too work.

Jumping onto my bed I decided to catch up with some of my books, I haven't read a good book in a long time. Not like a science book or history, who would read a history book for fun. Grabbing one of my favourite novels "The Mucker" I started reading. I read and read till I couldn't read any longer and my eye lids were threatening to close, my head kept on falling  down as I tried to keep myself awake by poking my face or slapping myself, but all of that was to no avail as I slowly but surely fell asleep.

Waking up my room looked dark so I assumed it must be night time already. Glancing at my phone it was only seven at night. I also noticed I had three messages from an unknown number. 

unknown: hey it's your knight in shining armour

unknown: Or your knight in a shining apron

unknown: Its Nathaniel :)

I just couldn't help but smile, he was so stupidly cute, 'knight in a shining apron' wow. I quickly replied.

Me: I didnt know knights still existed.

Nathan: If princesses do then why can't knights exist too.

Me: Your too much

Nathan: I know I'm amazing

Me:Dont get too full of yourself

Nathan: When can I see you again?

Me: Wow straight to the point

Nathan: How about tomorrow?

Me: Ok tomorrow it is, but in the morning because my sister is coming back.

Nathan: that's fine then I can take you home to meet the family.

I started smiling by myself, he was so cheeky.

Me: In your dreams

Nathan: A guy can only dream.

and that was the last thing he said. I put my phone down and decided to take a shower before going downstairs.

After my very much needed shower I put on my hello kitty pyjamas,  they are the ones I love  the most out of all my pyjamas.

The shorts were a little short but I didn't mind. They were a gift from my sister when I turned sixteen.

After putting my hair up in a bun and putting on my slippers I went downstairs.

*****

*****

Hey everyone, I'm really happy with how my book is turning out, I really appreciate input

Vote

Comment

Share

-Monalisi  ;)