7-Date or not

******
Kerrie's pov

******

"So Kerrie, what are your plans after colledge?" Daniel suddenly asked me while we were eating the breakfast my mom had prepared.

"Umm I don't really know" I stated with food in my mouth, not making eye contact with him.

"How don't you know?" he asked moving his chair closer.

Kate was busy digging in her food to notice it. She was really hungry and you could tell she missed my mom's cooking. She was the first one to finish eating and she got up and excused herself to go to the bathroom leaving me here with her boyfriend.

"You see I love what i do, music is my passion and once I'm done with colledge I'm planning on getting this internship " i quickly said because his close proximity was making my palms sweaty. I still didn't look him in the eye.

"Look at me" he bluntly stated, making me look up into his eyes. In most people's eyes you'd be able to see what they're feeling or at least a glimpse of what is going on in their heads but no his eyes had no intention of revealing anything about his persona.

"Your cute " he said

nearly choking on my food I looked down on my plate and started playing with some eggs with my fork. I didn't want it to seem like his words affected me in anyway, not that they did but he's hot and don't normal people feel all smiley inside when a hot guy says 'your cute', unless I'm the only one, am i crazy?. Quickly pushing all my thoughts away i said to him

"Uh thanks, so..." change the subject Kerrie , just change the subject, " You love my sister?"

"Yes I love her very much" he said quite serious.

"Thats good" I really didn't know what to say.

"Do you have a boyfriend" he asked me.

Do I have a boyfriend,

boyfriend....

mmm . boy boooy b-b-boy

Oh my Gosh I totally forgot about my breakfast date with Nathan. I mean just breakfast, its not a date.

"Danny what time is it" I asked him. He looked at me like I had grew a second head or something.

"What did you call me" he asked this with an unreadable emotion in his eyes.

"Danny, umm its ok if I call you that , i mean if you have a problem with it I can totally call you Daniel , its still your name-" he cut me off and i was so thankful because if he didn't stop me I was going to keep on talking.

"It's fine, you can call me whatever you want" that emotion I saw in his eyes left as quickly as it came and a small smile formed on his lips.

He pulled out his phone which I would've admired if I wasn't freaking out in my head about the whole Nathan situation

"Its only past 10, why?"

"I have somewhere to be" I quickly got off my chair and ran to my room to freshen up.

-------

After freshening up I decided to wear a pair of white shorts and
a blue vest with a laced white shirt over it and my black converse. Tying my hair up in a ponytail and putting on very light makeup as I didn't want to look like I over did it.

Deciding that I looked presentable, I picked up a small purse to put my phone and my money in.

Stepping downstairs I noticed Danny was talking to Kate about who knows what. I didn't want Kate to see me because she was going to ask too many questions like 'who are you going to meet' or 'did you take your pepper spray with' , really stupid questions I didn't want to answer right now. I was hoping it would've been only Danny downstairs because I was planning on telling him to pass the message that I had gone out but it seems like I wasn't going to get what I wanted today.

I was so close to opening the door and running out since non of them noticed me tip toeing to the door, until I heard.

"Kerrie, where are you going?"

shit, i turned around only to be met with the one and only Kate .

"Oh me I'm just going to the cafe"

"But you just had breakfast" she said

"Well they have really good coffee" I stated , i think that was a very good save.

"As the coffee there is so amazing you wouldn't mind if Danny and i joined you, would you" Oh my goodness, i can't believe she would do that.

"No no I'm meeting some friends there so you guys should stay and get some couple time." I hoped she would stop asking me things so I could just go and meet Nathan.

"Okay I understand but when you come back we're going to talk about your "friends" okay" I guess she didn't buy my story at all. She probably thinks that I'm going to meet up with Zach , i still haven't told her that we broke up .

"Okay bye" I said and awkwardly gave her a hug.

I quickly stepped out of the door and closed it behind me and i heard Kate scream from the inside of the house "don't have too much fun with your coffee"

I couldnt help but laugh at that , Kate was honesty something else but I wouldn't trade her for a thing.

Walking down the sidewalk I saw the cafe and started getting nervous, I'm actually going on a breakfast thing with Nathan.

I didn't even know if it was a date or not.

******

******

Do you guys have a sister like Kate because I don't but I have a sister and i love her to bits. So if you have any comments comment, if you have questions just ask, if you have ideas on anything, please tell me like I've said I appreciate input bad or good. Sooo my wonderful readers

Vote

Comment

Share

-Monalisi