40-The end

Kerrie's pov

I watched everyone dancing and laughing on the dance floor, or should I call it our cleared out dining room. The music was blasting as everyone enjoyed themselves.

"How can the most beautiful girl at the party not be dancing"

I glanced up and laughed as I saw Zach holding out his hand, I took it and he led us to the dance floor. I don't know where the habit of him calling me beautiful came from but it didn't seem like he would stop anytime soon since I had told him a million times before to stop it.

He spun me around causing me bump into someone and burst into laughter, I mouthed a sorry to a girl I realized was from my university. I slapped Zach across the arm for it. He just laughed and continued dancing next to me.

We both danced together with the music accompanying us, the fast beat causing everyone to cheer and dance in different styles. Zach was currently rocking something between the sprinkler and . . . I honestly don't know, he was never the best dancer, but neither was I.

It was my dad's idea to throw a goodbye party for Kate and Daniel since they were both leaving, I still couldn't believe how messy things had turned out. I ended up with my sister's boyfriend, that one took a while for my parents to understand.

Zach had been slowly creeping his way back into my life but as a friend, he does compliment me and say nice things but I've decided to just leave him since he won't stop , and anyways I already explained where we stand and he is okay with us being friends. I was glad when he didn't judge me because of the whole situation with Nathan and Daniel.

I soon realized how much I missed his bubbly personality, with all the heartbreak from him I had totally pushed aside the good things about him.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I think this girl owes me a dance" I heard a voice and I spun around smiling at the brunette standing there.

"I know when I'm not needed" Zach lifted his hands in surrender then walked away while shaking his shoulders to the music, I laughed watching him dance away then my eyes fell on the person who now had their arms around me.

Daniel knows about my past with Zach but he trusts me and he doesn't really have any reasons to be worried.

"So how are you enjoying your party" I smiled up at him,

"Is it mine if I'm sharing it with your sister" he asked tilting his head and putting on his thinking face. I chucked at his adorableness.

"Your lucky my parents let you live here, you broke up with one of their daughters" I teased watching his face change into a smirk.

"That's the thing, I'm technically dating their daughter so they couldn't really kick me out, plus the people in this house are very welcoming" he winked "I came into this house helpless and I was seduced by my then girlfriend's sister, it was a real reality show I tell ya" he joked.

"I did not seduce you" I gasped

"Yeah you did" he retaliated

"I did not" I shook my head.

"Yeah you did with those big eyes of yours, uhuh that's it, your eyes." He agreed with himself

"Just my eyes" I teased.

"Well it was definitely not your smoking hot body, or your cute laugh, let's not forget those lips; definetly the worst part." He scrunched his noise up in disgust and made a gagging face.

"Well let's see if you'll miss my smoking hot body when I leave you to dance alone" I taunted as I tried to make my way out of his hold.

"Come here" he said before pulling me closer . His lips were on mine in an instant, I was taken off guard but it didn't stop me from melting into it. His hands tightened around my waist and I grabbed onto his shirt, a bit too passionate for people's eyes but he didn't seem like he minded at all.