Chapter 6

((Have an entire chapter of useless, random fluff))

Gilbert sort of pissed off Roderich.

Why?

Mostly because Gilbert was extremely gay and Roderich was the most beautiful man he'd ever seen.

Roderich Edelstien, the brilliant Austrian that Gil had only just met earlier the day before, and knew barely anything about. Accept, he knew one thing. That Roderich was beautiful.

And so he turned, and looked at him.

Roderich looked at him with an adorably innocently and confused sort of look. This close to Roderich, he was actually kind of taken aback. His violet eyes which sort of reflected the little moonlight there was, his perfectly defined face, his charming little beauty mark. Just being around the Austrian was enough to make his heart beat faster, which pissed him off to all ends.

"What?" Roderich demanded.

And that was when Gilbert realized he'd been staring.

"Sorry." He murmured quickly.

The frosty leaves made crunching sounds under their feet, the crisp cool air making their breath visible.

"It's cold." Gilbert noted.

"No shit Sherlock."

"What's with the sass?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you getting all sassy?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

Gilbert let out a sigh of defeat. "Hey, you know who's gotta be the second most beautiful guy in the world?"

"Who?"

"Benedict cumberbatch."

Roderich was silent for a moment. "Second? Who's first?"

You was what Gilbert wanted to say, but he knew that was probably a bad idea. So he straightened his collar, grinning. "Me."

Roderich just sighed. "I'm to tired for this. Stop."

"You shouldn't have come with me if you're tired, asshat."

"You shouldn't have been sneaking out at two am."

"You shouldn't have been sleeping on the piano."

Roderich just sighed again, and there was complete and utter silence until they reached a small clearing in the woods. Gilbert looked up, and Roderich followed his gaze, up to an unfinished treehouse hanging onto three different trees. "You first, little prince."

The nickname caught Roderich off guard a little, but then he saw the ladder, which was falling apart and was made of rope.

"I'm not going up there."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not going to climb up that thing."

"You might wanna, friend."

"I am not your friend."

Gilbert's heart seemed to sink into his stomach. "No, but you sure are a stuck up little shit aren't you?"

Roderich sent a glare his way.

"Look," Gilbert started. "Do you have any idea what's down on the forest floor? There's a reason we aren't allowed in here for anything other than capture the flag. You might want to get up there. I can't protect you if you're on the ground and I'm up there."