It all begins with a little surprise

The soft glow of the sun came through your window and you sigh and sat up, rubbing your eyes. You look at your clock and sigh again. Work was in an hour. You ran a hand through your hair and went to the bathroom. You took off your pj's and hop in the shower and let the warm water wake you up. Later on you dry off and rub your brown eyes, trying to make them stay awake. You then put on a black shorts and a black singlet, the normal outfit you where to work. You added a pair of black converse and smile. You tie your hair in a messy bun and brush your teeth. You grab your car keys and purse and 

rush down the stairs into your apartment kitchen. You grab a juice out of the fridge and went to work. The smell of coffee wash over you as you walk into the café. Then you saw your boss standing there. She look at you and her blue eyes were hard and cold. "(y/n), you are five minutes late!" She yell, throwing you your black apron. You tie the apron around your waist. "sorry, this won't happen again." As you apologize you move toward the door and switch the sign from close to open. You walk behind the counter and watch your boss stalking you in her office leaving a mean feeling in the air. "And so the day begins." You mutter, turning on the three coffee machines. People begin to come in and buying coffee. The annoying little bell ring as costumers come in. "sorry we're about to close for lunch, we'll open again in about an hour ." You said without looking up. "Oh, that's a shame because we heard you have the best coffee in (where u live) a deep, smooth voice said. You look up and nearly drop the pen you had been holding. The boys from One Direction was standing in front of you.

You swallow hard and try not to jump and down and scream. You stared at Zayn, the one who talked and your cheek turn red at the way he was staring at you. "Oh, sorry um...please take a seat and i'll take your orders in a moment." You said quickly, going wild around the empty tables and chairs. "sit anywhere you want." You added, as you run to your boss office. Her face turn ugly and angry. "(y/n)! You have to knock on the door first!" She yelled. "sorry." You said trying to catch your. " what do you need?" "well, t-the b-band o-one d-direction is i-n o-our c-cafe!" You mutter. "And?" She said with a boring voice. "what should i do?" You ask. "TAKE THEIR ORDERS! YOU WERE PAID TO WORK, SO WORK!" You then walk back out there, taking a deep breath. You whisper to yourself: " stop (y/n), they're just guys, yeah super hot guys with an amazing voice". You went to grab your pad of paper and pen. You walk up to the table that they were sitting at. "Hi, what would you guys like?" You ask, smiling and looking them in the eyes. They told you their orders and you rush to get them their coffees. You set the steaming cup of coffee in front of them and let out a breath. They all took a sip and louis smile. " Ha, Zayn you were right! This is the best coffee." Louis said drinking it down. " Thanks guys come back here anytime you want." You said turning quickly and rushing toward the kitchen. After another 30 minutes they left and you clear their table and notice writing on zayn's cup. " call me ;) " it said. A phone number was there too and your breath became more heavy and you smile and did a little fan girl happy dance.

(A/N): hi i just wanted to say that this is my first fanfic so i'll be posting later ¡Adios!