NATALIE DON'T!

Suddenly while you were talking to your dad Natalie comes in the a GUN! "Natalie what are you doing?!" Your dad said pushing you behinf him so you wont get hurt. "i want everybody out of here except for (y/n) NOW BEFORE I SHOOK YOU!" Everyone then left but your dad kept on yelling your name." (y/n) my daughter, dont hurt her please! (y/n)!!" " (y/n) today im going to kill you and your baby!!"  She said walking toward the baby stroller. "NO! YOU CAN KILL ME, BUT PLEASE DONT KILL MY BABY!! PLEASE LEAVE MY BABY ALONE! SHE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, DONT KILL HER! PLZ!" You said crying and begging her to not kill her. "but she your daughter which is very important to you right? So i shall kill her!" You heard the police car, which mean the polices are here.

"NATALIE PLEASE DONT KILL MY DAUGHTER OR MY GRANDDAUGHTER! PLZ!" You could hear your dad yell."  "i will cause she had ruin my life so much, and now this is pay back!" After she said those last words her feet push the baby stroller that have Vivian in it toward the front door's stairs.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!! VIVIANNNN!! MY DAUGHTER, STOP THE BABY STROLLER PLEASE!" But while you were running to stop the stroller Natalie shot you right in the arm. "ahhhhh..." You scream in pain.  "(Y/N) NOOO-" you heard your dad yell but then he fated. "DADDYYYY!!! NOO!!!" You yell. "I GOT HERE!"  (y/f/n) yell and running toward the stairs. At that second you grab onto the handle of the stroller and (y/f/n) caught the stroller just in time. "im gonna kill you!" Natalie said running to the stairs and pointing the run at you, right when she did the police immediately shook her a couple of time. " bring (y/n) and Mr. (y/l/n) to the doctor now!" Ms. (y/l/n) yelled.