Dinner time

A week later...

You were still working for Mr. (y/l/n). "(y/n)!" Natalie said rudely. "what is it Natalie?" You said rolling your eyes. "oh, i was wondering if you could come to dinner tonight? My dad is inviting all of his friends to dinner because he want to celebrate and let his friends know who i am. Isnt my dad nice." Natalie said bragging. "umm...srry but im very busy today." You said making an excuse. "please come." She said begging you. Why would she beg me you thought to yourself. "ok fine." " oh great!" She said and walking away in a sassy form.

While you were walking across Natalie's room you over heard Natalie talk to someone on the phone. "i am going to get all of the money of the (y/l/n). It will be all mine!" Natalie said and you were shock. So that means Natalie isnt Mr. (y/l/n) daughter in first place. "ill try to get (y/n) fired because she know my true identity." What? I should better tell Mr. (y/l/n), but he wont believe me of course he will believe is "daughter".

Dinner time....

You came to dinner and Ms. (y/f/n) immediately came to you smiling. "hi (y/n) you look very pretty."  "thx"  "Ms. (y/l/n) can i talk to you for a second?"  "sure what is it?"  "well, in the afternoon i over heard Natalie talking to someone over the phone and she said that she will take all of the (y/l/n) money and it will all be hers. But i think that she not Mr. (y/l/n) real daughter, cause i know Natalie when we were in middle school and her last name wasnt (y/l/n) it was lynch."  "i see....yea i agree with you cuz she been acting weirdly these days and she dont want to be called by "her real name". I'll watch out for her, thx (y/n)."  "no problem." 

"everyone may i have your attention please?"  "ok i invited you here to introduce my daughter...Natalie!" Mr. (y/l/n) said smiling. "hi, im Natalie and im very proud and honor to be my dad's little girl." Uhh...such a lier. You mubble. "(y/n) why dont you go get some extra chair." Natalie commanded me like a maid. "ok whatever." And you walk to the storage room to get the chairs. But suddenly when you were near the storage room explode. A BIG EXPLODE! You fell to the ground and your head hit ground.

(A/N): you will know why i add the chapter about her work and Mr. (y/l/n).