Fighting love

After all your tears wash out of you, you walk back into the concert hallway to meet the boys. "where zayn?" Niall ask, but you didnt answer instead you ran away. When you walk outside there were hundreds of fans turn to look at you. They only know you as zayn malik's girlfriend, nothing else. You went past them, pushing them as they ask for pictures and autographs. You bang your hand on the tour bus door and the bus driver open it and you walk inside. The bedroom door was close, but you open it to see if no ones in there. You immediately wipe tears from your face then sat on zayn's bunk. You fell asleep on his bunk.

When you woke up the bus was moving. Suddenly you heard shouts and punching. You sat up and rush out of the door and into the tv room. You saw zayn punching harry and blood drips from his nose and lips. The other boys were trying to stop zayn, but zayn clung to the other boys like a monkey. "STOP IT! PLEASE STOP!" You scream and they all stop and stare at you. You wipe tears from your eyes and stare at zayn and harry. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!" You yell at zayn. He still look furious and could kill anyone right now. "HE BETRAYED ME AND SO DID YOU." He answer and you cross your arms. " if you're fighting over me, then why did we break up?" You question. "we broke up?" He ask and you glare at him. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME!" You yell and ran to the bedroom.

You cry on your hands and sat down in zayn's bunk. Niall came in and sat down beside you and you wipe your tears off your cheeks. "hey are you ok?" He ask, putting an arm around your shoulder. "No" you answer. "it's okay. Zayn and harry always fight but not like that. They'll get over it and you and zayn will be back together in no time." Niall kiss your head then got up and left.