Backstage problem

You all were at your first location and you were waiting backstage. The boys were about to perform and they were wearing there costumes. Then zayn came over "you excited?"  "yea." He smile and wink at you. The manager came out and told the boy that they were going on stage in 1 minute and you kiss him good luck. "good luck out there babe." You said and he smile. He ran on stage. You were watching them as they start best song ever. During zayn's part he kept looking over at you and wink. You blush and twirl a strand of hair around your finger. After the concert they rush off and you jump into zayn's arms. "you guys were amazing!" You shouted and the boys laugh. Zayn kiss you and you untangle yourself from him. They all went to their dressing rooms except for harry. He pull you by your wrist to the janitors closet. He close the door,and you two were lock in the darkness. "harry what are we doing in here?!" You ask but he only answer by kissing you.

He push you up against the wall but a metal cabinet was in the way. The cold metal dug into your back and you moan against his lips. It felt so good but what you two were doing was so bad. You couldnt help yourself wandering your hands traveling up and down his stomach and he moan. You were wearing a simple white shirt and harry threw it off. You and zayn had never gone this gar, you then thought about zayn. You made a protesting noise and pull back but he only pull you torward him again. You pull away again and duck under his muscle arms. You two were both breathing heavily and you search around trying to find your shirt. "harry i'm with zayn." You said still trying to catch your breath. "you cant deny that there's something between us (y/n)." He said. You didnt listen to him and put your shirt back on. "i'm going back out." You open the door and walk out with harry following behind you. You froze as zayn saw you and harry walking out of the closet together. Zayn stare at you and it was like the world froze. His face was shown with different emotions. "it's not what you think..."  "REALLY? BECAUSE I JUST SAW MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY BEST FRIEND WALK OUT OF THE JANITOR'S CLOSET. WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO THINK OF (Y/N)!" He yell. You took a deep breath and guilt wash over you. "zayn I-" he shook his head. "JUST FUCKING SAVE IT SLUT! I WISH YOU NEVER CAME WITH ME!" He walk outside and you watch him bang open the back door. Those words that he said was hurtful to you. "(y/n)...." Harry said, but you ignore him and chase after zayn. His forehead was resting up against the brick wall. " zayn let me explain." You said once you had approach him. "there nothing to explain (y/n). Why would you do this? I told you that it wouldnt happen again because your mine. Is being my girlfriend really that much to you? That you would make out with my best friend when i had turn my back?" You hadnt realize you were crying until tears were dripping off your chin and your chin quiver. You didnt want to lose him. "I'm sorry." You whisper but he stood up straight and look into your eyes. "that doesnt mean anything to me!" He said walking off. You drop to the ground and hug your tears.

(A/N): And what will happen next? Keep reading to find out. Also plz vote! Thx