Packing business with zayn

Zayn had told you to pack and that you two were leaving in two days. You guys were now in your apartment, in the living room on the couch and watching tv. "this show is boring." Zayn whine drawing circles on your thigh with his fingertips. " But i like this show." You said. "I can think of something better we can do." He said, smirking and moving his hand higher up your thigh. You look at him and raise and eyebrow. "really? And what would that be Mr. Malik? You tease him. He suddenly pick you up and your body was straddling him. You laugh running your hands through his hair. His big big hands were place on your hips and the warmth of his skin touch through the thin layer of your shirt and you shiver. "Enjoying yourself?" He tease, bringing you closer by the hips. You smile and kiss him gently. The kiss grew more hot and passionate and he wipe his tongue over your bottom lip and you acept it. He move his hands up your shirt and pull away and grin. " i have to pack." You said getting off him. He moan and caught your wrist. "please stay." He beg, pouting. You laugh anf place a kiss on his nose. "later, i promise." You said breaking free of his grip and walking toward the bedroom to pack. While you were placing some shirts in your suitcase you felt his warm arms wrap around your waist. You smile and turn around. "you're  volunteering to help me pack?" You ask sweetly. He smirk, kissing you lightly and walking toward your closet. You turn around and kept folding up your shorts and shirts and packing them in your suitcase. A couple of minutes later you hear zayn saying, "(y/n), what are these?" You turn around and your eyes went wide at what he's holding in his hand. "UH, NOTHING." You answer, trying to keep it normal. He raise an eyebrow and stare at the pink lacy thong that was in his hand. "Really?" You rush forward and snatch it out of his hand and stuff it in your suitcase, cause that the only place you thought of putting it right now. He laugh and you blush. "you should wear it sometimes." You laugh and raise an eyebrow. "sure, maybe in like i dont know, 10-15 years." He look at you in shock and you laugh again. "I'm joking zayn!" He shook his head and grab you and threw you over his shoulder."ZAYN!" You screech kicking your legs. "you shouldnt have said that." He told you. You sigh as he place you on bed.

(A/N): hi i really need followers so if you dont mind would u follow me? Thx if you do :)