Daddy! No! Don't leave me!

A couple of hours later....

You came to visit your dad again. "daddy are you feeling much better."  "yea, im feeling much better." "umm...i need to talk to one of the two relative please." The doctor said. "oh i will.." Aunt Katrina said getting up from the chair. "i-i love you (y/n)" your dad said. "i love you to" you said holding his hand. Aunt Katrina came back looking sad and disappointed, but you didnt ask why. While you were talking to your dad the machine beep and there was a straight line across. "daddy,daddy wake up"

"DADDY!!!"  "NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, DADDY!!" you yell shaking your dad softly to wake up. "(y/n), stop listen to me, the doctor said that his heart is too weak and he need to replace hearts, but there was no hearts that are donated."  "NO! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME, I COULD'VE GIVE MY HEART TO HIM! WHY?!"  "DADDY, YOU NEED TO STAY ALIVE AND PLAY EITH YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER! DADDY!" You yell hugging your dad tightly. "ma'm we need to check if hes died or not, please move to the side. The nurse said.

The doctor tried everything they can but still cant get him to stay alive. "sorry, we tried everything we can, but sadly hes gone." The doctor said and left the room. "DADDY, NO!!! WHY?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! WHY IS GOD TAKING MY DAD AWAY!!"  "daddy....i love you....." You said softly, sitting on the floor crying.