Happy Birthday my little Vivian!

A few weeks later....

Today is the day you gave birth to Vivian 4 years ago. Your little Vivian is getting older each day! "mommy guess what day it is today?" Vivian said running down stairs into the kitchen where you were making breakfast with the maid. "umm..i dont know.." You said trying to get Vivian mad. "what?! Mommy!" " just kidding, happy birthday my little Vivian!"  "thank you mommy!" Vivian said hugging you. "is daddy gonna be at the birthday party?"  "umm..you want to call daddy and check?" you said unlocking your phone. "yea!!"

*RING*RING*RING*

Zayn: hey babe....(laughing)

Vivian: daddy im not your babe!

that made you laugh.

Zayn: oohhh...hi Vivian how's my little girl doing?

Vivian: are u coming to my birthday party?

Zayn: hmmm....of course sweety

Vivian: yay! Daddy's coming to my birthday party!

Zayn: sweety where's your mom?

Vivian: oh mommy is right here..MOMMY daddy want yo talk to you.

You: what is it?

Zayn: oh nothing i just wanted to hear your beautiful voice.

You: wow....zayn really?!

Zayn: (laugh) ya really...

you: ok bye.

Vivian: bye daddy!!

Zayn: bye sweety and bye babe.

                    *End of Call*

At the party...

"hi uncle liam, louis, harry and niall!" Vivian said jumping up and down. "happy birthday Vivian!!" Louis yelled picking Vivian up. "thank you uncle louis. "i see you invited mostly all of your friends huh?" Harry said being surrounded by childrens. "ya..also mommy's friend too!"  They all laugh and went to the adult area to talk.

While the party was going on zayn suddenly drag you upstairs into your room. "owww..zayn let go!" you said trying to get his hand off your wrist. "(y/n) i need to tell you something." He said pushing you against the wall. "what is it?!" You yell. "well, i really love you and i want to start over again..."  "zayn i-" but zayn cut you off by kissing you. It've been so long since you have felt his amzing lips. You moan against his lips, which made his squeeze your bum. You were shock when he did that, so you punch him in the balls. He let go of you and scream in pain holding his dick. "why did you do that?!"  "cuz that wat you get for squeezing my bum you pervert." you said making him laugh a little. "oh, i'll get you for this.." With that he ran up to you, you tryed to run but it was to late he wrap his arms around you. "gotcha..u think you can run away from me again? Well you think wrong." He said pushing you to your bed. "ZAYNNN!! Stop!!" You yell and laughing at the same time. "not unless you give me another chance."  "no!" You said still laughing. "ok then if thats wat you want." He said smirking and jumping on you. You guys passionately kiss each other.

Zayn started to grind his erection at your sex area which make you moan, feeling how big he is already. You push him off and said "zayn..i-i will think about it ok?" You said trying to catch your breath. "ok, i love you babe." He said smiling and helping you get up.

The party end and zayn stayed to read a bed time story to Vivian.

(A/N): so what do you think so far? Comment below and plz VOTE. :)