Harry plz!!

You decided to brush your teeth so you went to the bathroom. After brushing your teeth you came back out just when harry walk in. You stood awkwardly and avoid looking at harry. You sigh and try to walk past him when he grab your wrist. Your breasts were press up against his chest. He was still holding your wrist and you two were both breathing hard. "h-harry i love zayn." You whisper as both of you stare at each others lips "so?" He ask,as he move closer. You were about to press your lips to his when you remember last night. You would only sleep, kiss, and touch zayn the one you love. And you dont love harry. You move back and forcefully move your wrist from his hand. "harry, if you care for me and zayn, you wouldnt do this." You said quietly, meeting his eyes. " i'm sorry, if i hadnt met zayn the maybe you and me could have been a....." He interrupt you. "maybe we could have. Maybe." He went out and you took a deep breath and went out. The bus suddenly came to a stop and you stubble and zayn was instantly by your side and helping you. You smile and look at harry.

"hey, babe what's up with him?" Zayn whisper in your ear. You sigh and snuggle closer to him. "we talk and he try to kiss me but..." He let go of you and immediately ran to the door. You pull him back and it took all your strenth. "zayn!!! Geesh you never let me finish my sentence!" You shouted and he stop struggling. "but i stop him and he got piss off at me. Can you please not go all jealous again?" You ask and you heard the other boys snicker. You gave them death glare and they shutup and continue their game. "let me talk to him okay? He had gone too far." You kiss him gently then walk off the bus. Harry was sitting on the sidewalk with his face in his hands. I sat down next yo him and place a hand on his shoulder. His head shot up and you could see the anger and sadness in him. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He snap and you flinch. "i want to talk about.....us." You said quietly and he didnt say nothing. "harry i love zayn and i want to be with him. Harry you and i were just an accident. Not even that. We make out twice. You cant be mad at me because i love zayn. There are millions of girls who love you and want to be with you." You said. "you're different to them (y/n), you really are. You're beautiful, smart, funny, talented, i could go on for ages. You are simply perfect." He put his hand in your cheek. "my perfection. You have to be mine. I will never stop until you're mine." Yout breath lock in your throught and your heart was pounding. It was like the whole world froze. You didnt want to kiss him. But it look like he really want to kiss you. You want to to go away from him, but you were frozen to the spot that you're kneeling next to him. You still did nothing as he kiss you and zayn walk out. Shit!!!!! "is this what you call talking (y/n)?" Zayn yell at you, his face look really angry. You got control of your body and sprang up and ran into his safe, warm arms. You could feel that he want to push you away, but you were already crying into his shirt.

(A/N): there will be a sad part later on in the story.