The phone call

A WHILE LATER.....

You open your apartment door to see your best friend (y/f/n) sitting in your couch, flicking through the channeld on yout small tv. " Oh my god, thank god you're home, there's nothing good on." She said, turning off the tv and hugging you. You laugh and hug her back. "How was work?" She ask you as you move to the kitchen. "pretty good, a bit crowded but good. Although one good thing happen." You told her, grabbing some pasta out of the cupboard and filling the pan with hot water. "what?! What happen?!" She said as she's looking at you with her eyes wide open. "One Direction came in the coffee shop!" "No way!" "I know right, now can you help me make a speech to ask him out?" "yea, sure!" You push in the digits of zayn's number and held the phone to your ear, your hand was shaking and your palms were sweating. It rang and he answer on the third ring. "Hello?" His voice sound even more deeper over the phone. You clear your throat and took a deep breath. "Hey,it's the waitress from the Pandora café..... I believe you left a number?" You said glancing at your bff, who gave you a thumps up. He laugh. "yeah i did. So, you wanna go out tonight?" Hearing those words made a little excited noise coming out of your mouth and (y/f/n) look at you with confusion. "s-sure what time?" You said "How about six?" "sure, see you then." "okay, bye (y/n)." He said hanging up. You was about to tell (y/f/n) everuthing when you realize something. How did he know your name? You look at yourself in the mirror for the hundredth time and smile. Your hair was out and flowing over your shoulders. You were wearing black jeans white lace top with black converse. Suddenly (y/f/n) came in, and smile. "he's here!" She said as she hug you so tight it was hard to breath. "okay wish me good luck." You said, walking down the stairs and walking to the door. "bye!" She yell as you close the door behind you. It was cold outside and goose bumps rise in your arms and you're not even wearing a jacket. Zayn was standing outside the gate, leaning against the brick wall and crossing his ankles. He was wearing jeans and a black coat. "hey". You said shyly, coming up to him. "hey, you ready?" He ask, smiling at you. He lead you to his black car that was parked in the parking lot.

The date had been nice. He had taken you to little restaurant and the food was amazing!!!!! You guys were now standing outside your apartment's gate and the weather ws even colder, making yout teeth chatter together. "here." Zayn said, taking off his coat and placing it on your shoulders. The coat was warm by his body and you were feeling warm. "I'll see you soon." He said, placing a light kiss on your lips. Your brain was not funtioning well. He smile and walk away and you walk back to your apartment, smiling happily.

(A/N): I'll be updating more soon :) Also follow my instagram @love_nhi_nguyen_1 thx bye!