Truth or Dare?

Later on in the afternoon the bus driver was driving the bus to your first location and you guys were all drinking and talking. "hey, how about we play truth or dare?" Zayn said and everyone agrees. Now its was your turn to go. "(y/n)" liam said "truth or dare?" You hesitate before saying......."dare" he smirks and he and louis whisper to each other. They then look back at you. " i dare you to go into the bedroom and make out with harry." Zayn was so angry when you look at him. Then you look at liam and louis in the eyes and they were smirking and then you look at harry and he was blushing. You sigh and stood up then grab his hand and pull him toward the bedroom. "where are you going?" Zayn demanded. You turn your head around as you open the door. "doing my dare." You close the door behind you guys and you stood there awkwardly. "so, how are we going to do this?" You ask and he smile. You breath in deep then let it out and press your lips against his. He put a hand in your hair and the other curl around your hip. You grab his neck in your hands and press your lips harder to his, feeling that nice feeling between you two. He pick you up and you wrap your legs around his waist and you two crash into the wall.

You moan as his warm hands went in your shirt and start rubbing up and down your sides. You pull away and you two stare at each other before you couldnt stand not having contact between you two and you smash your lips back onto his. You were still uo against the door and your hands suddenly found his hard and lwan stomach. You ran your hands up and down his abs and he moan against your lips. Your fingers curl underneath the hem of his shirt and suddenly it was flying across the small room. Then your shirt was on top of his. Harry's big hands were going around to unclasp your bra. You suddenly realize what you two were about to do and pull away. "H-Harry we need to stop now. The dare was just to makeout right?" You said quietly and step away. He pass you your shirt and you both put them back on. You ran a hand through your hair to make it less messy due to the fact harry had run his hands through it. When the door open a look of relief pop up on zayn's face and you felt guilty for kissing harry. But you couldnt ignore the lust that happen. You sat back down and zayn immediately wrap his arm around your waist protectively. "so...." Liam said, asking the question everyone wanted to ask. You roll your eyes. "you guys are such perverts you know that!" Niall's face drops and everyone laugh. You were well aware that harry was staring at you for the rest of the game, but you shall not look at him. After the game zayn had offer you two both sleep in his bunk and you agree. You were laying curl up next to his warm body and his arm was wrap around your waist. Since it was a small bunk you were press against him but he didnt complain and neither did you. You could hear the other boys snoring and close your eyes, snuggling close to zayn. "im sorry" you whisper. "for what love?" He whisper back kissing the top if your head. " about the guys daring me and harry to make out." He laugh and kiss your head again. "its okay, because i know it wont happen again, plus you're mine." But you still felt guilty.