Mr. (y/l/n)'s daughter

It've been a few days now...and finally Mr. (y/l/n) is coming home. "everyone please meet my daughter (y/n)." Wait what? She my friend since middle school, we hang around with each other because we had the same name, but then we got into a fight and she moved away. She said she would never change her name, but how come she did. "(y/n) had change her name to Natalie, so everyone plz call her Natalie from now on ok?"  "yes" everyone said at the same time. Natalie then past me and gave me the death glare, i stared at her too. " umm....lets see...(y/n) would you mind taking Natalie to her room?" Ms.(y/l/n) ask. "uhh...sure." You said.

You showed Natalie to her room, but when you enter the room she smack you. "what the fuck was that for?"  "oh, just nothing, i just hate you thats all." " but still dont hit me!"  And with that you walk out the room. "hey what happen?"  one of the maid ask. "oh, nothing."  "Dont lie to me (y/n) tell me."  "well, Natalie smack me and idk know y? When we were little we got into a really big fight and we had to go to the principal office then she got suspended." You said while rubbing your cheek. "oh.....well dont worry ill be here for you."  "thx briana." You said smiling a bit.

" oh yeah, i need to bring Mr. (y/l/n) some paper work be right back." You said and left. "excuse me? Mr. (y/l/n)?"  "yes?" He said. You can see that he is happier than before. "umm...here some paper work for you."  "oh, thx (y/n), and wat happen to your cheek?" He ask looking worryed. "oh, umm.... I fell down the stairs and my cheek hit the metal bar." You said making an excuse. "do you need to go to the doctor?"  "oh, no its all right im fine."  "ok, but if you need anything than just ask me ok?" He said looking at your cheek. "ok, thx Mr. (y/l/n). You had been so kind to me since the first day of work, and i dont want to ask any help from you again."  "no no i just want to help you cause a very nice girl." He said smiling. "thank you." You said dmiling back at him."oh also can i bring my daughter Vivian to work cuz the daycare will be closed tmrw for a special acation."  "sure! No problem i really love children."  "that'll be great" you said.