At the hospital

"DADDY! DOCTOR PLEASE HELP MY DAD! YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME!"  You scream while the doctor try to push you into the room. "you have to lay down first ma'm." The doctor said getting the machine ready. " NOOO!! PLEASE SAVE MY DAD PLEASE!!"  "(y/n) its ok let the doctor take the bullet out of you ok?" your aunt said.  "BUT WHY DID MY DAD FATED SO EASILY?"  "ok dont get worry but your dad have heart problem and it've been going on about 2 years now." Your aunt said calming you down."WHAT?! NO!!!!"  "now lets get you ready for the surgery." The doctor said.

A day after the surgery....

" aunt katrina, i want to see my dad." You said getting up from the bed. "ok  then lets go."  When you got to your dad's room you immediately ran to him and hugging him softly. "daddy are you okay? I would had come earlier but the nurse wouldnt let."  "oh, im fine my d-daughter."  "daddy dont talk, you need some rest to get better so you can play with your granddaughter." You said putting your head on his chest."  "(y/n) my darling, you k-know that i can only l-live for a short per-iod of time and i want to let y-you know th-at even though i dont g-get to have a lot of time with you, n-never lose co-confident in yourself."  "daddy dont say that y-you will get better, promise me you will?" You said getting teary. " sadly i cant promise you." your daddy said trying to move his hand so he can pat your head. "no you have to promise me! Daddy..." you said squeezing his hand. "katrina i want you to help me take care of (y/n) for me o-ok?"  " of course i will, dont worry." Your aunt said wiping her tears away. "thank you an a-also tell professor William to transfer all of the company's money and houses to (y/n) for me?" " NO! DADDY I DONT NEED MONEY. I NEED YOU DADDY, I CANT SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU!"  "(y/n) listen to me. You need to move without me, i know we didnt spend a lot of time together,but remember everything is possible if you never give up. Oh yea c-can i see m-my granddaughter please?"  " y-yes dad ill bring Vivian to see you."

A while later...

"dad, Vivian is here to see you."  "oh, hi there my granddaughter srry grandpa cant see you g-grow up to be a girl."  "daddy! Dont say that!!!" "sweety, you still have Vivian in your life, so dont give up. Fight for your daughter." Those words tear you up. You never felt so sad like this.

(A/N): is (y/n) dad going to survive?