Should i give him another chance?

Its been two day since the party and zayn had been calling you everyday.  You decided to give him another chance so you called him to come to your house. "Ms., Mr. Malik is here." Your assistant said. "oh send him in."  "hey babe, vas happenin'?"  "oh shutup. I decided to....give you another chance." You said clearing your throat. "really?!" He ask getting excited. "yes really." You said before he carry you up and swing you around. You laugh at how happy he is. "so you and mommy are back together?" Vivian said running down the stairs. "yes, sweety soon mommy will be Mrs. Malik." zayn said looking at you with those hazel brown eyes. "yea right." You said rollling your eyes playfully.

"really, (y/n) i been waiting my whole life to say this to you and this is the only chance i have." Zayn said getting on his knee and taking a box out of his pocket. "(your whole name) will you marry me?"  "say yes mommy, say yes!!" Vivian said jumping up and down. You look at Vivian then at zayn. "Y-YES!!" You said hugging him. You can see he was smiling. Zayn then put the ring on your finger and kiss you. All of a sudden people start to come in the front door. You all know them cuz their all your friends and family. You look at zayn and started to cry. "i love you so much zayn."  "i love you too babe. "CONGRATS!!" Everyone said at the same time.