Shopping for the baby!

"hurry up (y/f/n), come look at this shirt!"  "okay, okay where?"  Look it said 'no one mess with me, cause im mama's girl!' Isnt it adorable! Im gonna buy it. You said excitedly. "how about this one 'daddy's little princess'?" (y/f/n) ask. "NO!" You said shouting "geez you dont have to yell."  "sorry." That shirt made you think of zayn. You have been pregnant for 4 months now and somehow it feels like you still got feelings for him. Last month Dr. Bram said that the gender of the baby is a girl. You and (y/f/n) had bought a house a few days after you know that you were pregnant. After you guys finish buying stuff for the baby, you didnt want to go home so you decided to walk around in the mall.

Suddenly you heard girls screaming, so you went to see why they were screaming. When you saw what the situation was your heart was pumping ina faster pace. It was one direction and they were signing stuff for the fans. But when you turn around someone called your name. "(y/n), wait!" You turn around to see zayn. He walks up to you. "(y/n), i really miss you! And i see you're pregnant, so that mean you move on huh?"  "y-ya i did." You lied to him because you dont want him to know that he's becoming a father. "oh, well congrats." He said disappointed

. "thx, how about you did you move on or....?"  "no, (y/n) i said i will never forget you and i love you."  "what about perrie?" You said rolling your eyes. "i never had feelings for her anymore since the day you left me."  "oh, well i gtg see ya!" And with that you ran away  so that he wouldnt ask more question.