The DNA result

A few days later....

You came to work with Vivian in the  baby stroller cause the daycare was close, when all of a sudden everyone was in the living room of Mr.(y/l/n) house. "(y/n), there you are, we were waiting for you. The doctor is here to give the DNA results." Ms.(y/l/n) said signaling you to sut down. "ok, so here are the test results." The doctor said handing the result paper to Mr.(y/l/n). Mr. (y/l/n) open the envelope and he face look very shock! "daddy im your real daughter right? I love you daddy!" Natalie said grabbing Mr.(y/l/n) arm."GET OFF ME YOU LIER!"  "but daddy im y-"  "NO YOUR NOT! HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME!"  Your face then brighten up and a smile appear on your face. Mr. (y/l/n) then turn to you. "daddy!!" You said running up to him and hug him. "(y/n) my daughter. Im so sorry that i yell at you and being mean to you these days, will you forgive me?"  He said hugging you and patting your head because you were crying. "you didnt do anything wrong....i love you daddy."  "i love you too." 

"NO DADDY IM YOUR DAUGHTER DONT BELIEVE HER!" Natalie said interupting. "security please take her away." Ms. (y/l/n), ehich is your aunt said. "NO! (Y/N) I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND ALL OF YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL COME BACK AND KILL ALL OF YOU!" "dont listen to her ill protect you from now on. You will not live the harsh life you live before again."  "im glad im your.daughter, daddy."  " me too."  He said. Everyone was just standing there enjoying the moment.

(A/N): so (y/n) is his real daughter! But what will happen next......