Am i pregnant?

2 Months later.....

You just woke up and you suddenly felt noxious, so you ran to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. This has been happening these past few days and you dont know why. "(y/n), are you okay?" Your friend, (y/f/n) ask. "yea, im okay."  "but this has been happen often, you need to go to the doctor (y/n), listen to me."  "fine ill go, but after breakfast cause im fucking starving!" You said and running downstairs to the kitchen and you can hear (y/f/n) laugh. After breakfast (y/f/n) drive you to the hospital. "can i see (your full name), please." The nurse said. You follow the nurse to a room. "right here Ms, the doctor will be with you any moment now." She said before leaving the room.

A while later the doctor came in, she look pretty nice. "hi, im Dr. Bram so what had took you here?"  "well i beean having morning sick, headache, and get hungry easily. "okay, now i want you to do your business in here. The bathroom is to your left." She said giving you a small cup with a cap on it. You did your business and came back to the room, giving Dr. Bram the small cup. "wait here and ill be right back." She said and left the room.

When Dr. Bram came back she had a smile on her face. "CONGRATS! You are pregnant!" She said shaking your hand. You were very shock! As you walk out to the waiting room (y/n/f) immediately said "so what did the doctor say?"  "I-I'm pregnant." You said. "with zayn?!" She ask with a curious face. "sadly yes."  "omg congrats, but how are you going to tell zayn?"  " i will not tell zayn, i'll take care of my baby no matter what. I will not let anyone touch my baby and i'll be an independent woman." You said proudly. "(y/n), you're only  19 and your pregnant that's a lot of responsibility."  " well, people say if you have confident than anything is possible." You said and left the hospital with (y/f/n) behind you.

(A/N): (y/n) is pregnant!! What would she do in the future?