Tour bus

"I've got to pack." You pointed out as he lie on top of you. "later." He said, bringing his lips to yours. You wrap your legs around his wraist and ran your hand through his hair. One of his hands was clutching your hip and the other one was around your face. You guys explore each others mouths and you accept it. You roll over so you were on top and your hair fell forward and it was like a curtain. He kiss along your jaw, then travel down to your neck. You moan at the feeling of his lips on the sensitive spot on your neck and you felt him smiling against your skin. You realize that if you were going on tour with them you would have to live in their bus for the tour, and then you thought of louis. You would be living with him in a small space. You pull away from zayn and roll off and stood up to start packing again. "what is it love?" He ask, trying to catch his breath. You shook your head and look down at your suitcase. "nothing" you heard him sigh and then he was in front of you, lifting your chin up so you had to look at him. "(y/n) what is it?" He repeated. You search for an excuse, not wanting to tell him about what happen with louis. "I-I guess i'm just nervous about being away from home for a month." You lied, trying not to let him know what happen. He nodded and kiss your forehead. "it's going to be ok love. Trust me, sometimes it's difficult living in that bus with the guys, but normally its really fun and the guys really want to spend time with you." He told you. You raise your eyebrows with surprise. "they do?" You ask. He smile and nodded. "i dont know who wouldnt." He kiss you on the nose and you guys went back packing.

Two days later you were standing in front of the tour bus with the boys. You said goodbye to (y/f/n) and there had been tears and multiple hugs but she had eventually let you go. Your stomach was twirling with excitement and nervousness. Paul open the door of the bus for you to walk in. There were five bunk beds and a couch with a tv. You could see a cabinet fill with bottles of liquid and your eyebrows rise. You whisper in zayn's ear. He smirk and wink. "how, about later we find out?" He said. You laugh and the boys look at you guys. You blush and look away from their stares.

(A/N): comment wat you think about the story so far..and also please vote!! Thx