The big news

It has been two week since you were working. You were now in Mr. (y/l/n) office doing paper work for him. *ring *ring *ring *ring "hello?" Said Mr. (y/l/n). You couldnt hear the person on the other line well. "really?! You found her?"  "ok ill be there, bye!" Mr. (y/l/n) said excitedly. "is there a big news or something?" You said putting the paper work aside. "yeah, they found my daughter. I've been looking and searching for her for 7 years and now i had found her!"  "well congrats!"  "so, i want you to help my cousin Ms. (y/l/n) because she will be replacing me for a few days while im gone."  "oh, sure no problem."  "thank you so much (y/n)." He said and ran out the door. "oh forgot, (y/n) you could have a day off for today." "Thank y-" you said mid-sentence and notice that he was now in the hallway.

On the way home you went to the day care to pick up Vivian. But suddenly when you walk to the door of the room you saw...ZAYN playing with Vivian and talking to Mrs. Pego. Why is he here? You thought to yourself. "hey, Mrs.pego who's this little cute girl?" Zayn ask Mrs. Pego. "oh her name is Vivian, isnt she cute?"  "yea, she adorable, can i hold her?" You were scared that he might know? What are you going to do? "sure, here you go."  "hi there Vivian, im zayn. Wish i have a cute daughter like you, but i cant. I lost the person i love with all my heart." Zayn said. You can see that he look disappointed, but he had betrayed you why should he care about me? You thought. You saw that he was happy when he swing Vivian around in his arm, wish that could happen for real. You said to yourself, you then notice that you were crying, so you quickly wipe away your tears before anyone sees you. "how old is she?"  "Vivian is 2 1/2 months old" you heard Mrs. Pego said to zayn. " zay-, awe who this Cutey?" Niall said entering the room. "her name is Vivian." You heard zayn said.

"by the way whats her last name?" Zayn ask. "its m-" he cant know her last name so you interupt Mrs. Pego by yelling. "ahhhhh.....help...help!!!!" You pretend that something happen to you. "Be right back, can you hold Vivian for me?" You heard Mrs. Pego. "sure" zayn said. Mrs. Pego ran out of the door and you immediately pull her by the arm. "(y/n)! What is it?"  "why is zayn malik here?" You said being serious. "he was my friend and he just came to visit me for while." "ok, but please dont tell zayn whats Vivian's last name is, please." You said begging her. "but why?"  "cuz...cuz hes her father and i dont want him to know." You said looking at the ground. "oh....well ill keep my mouth shut dont worry (y/n)."  "thank you so much Mrs. Pego. Now go back in the room and make an excuse."  "ok,ok calm down." She said chuckling. she.went back in the room and zayn said "is everything all right?"  "yea, one of the nurse saw a rat and freak out." Mrs. Pego said and zayn laugh. "boys its time to go." You heard paul said outside in the parking lot. He really got a loud voice. "ok, we're coming" niall said and ran outside first. "ok, bye Anny (Mrs. Pego's first name) and bye Vivian". Then he kiss Vivian on the cheek and Vivian laugh. He gave Vivian to Mrs. pego and walk outside. You then ran in the room and took Vivian and walk out the back door.