Teasing him

You wake up to an empty bed and the sheets are cold, meaning zayn had left a long time ago. You got up and realize you werent wearing any clothes. You  quickly grab the sheet just in time because liam walk in and look at you up and down. "looks like you and zayn made up." He said, adding a little smirk. You felt your cheeks burn and he laugh and grab something out of his suitcase before leaving. You quickly gather up your clothes and got change. Then you put your hair into a messy bun and quickly put on some lip balm and mascara.

You walk out and all the boys were playing video games. You then notice that zayn and harry werent sitting together, but you smile anyways. Zayn's face light up as he saw you and you smile. You kiss him and sat on his lap. He put his chin on your shoulder and you snuggle deeper into him. His arms went around your waist and you could see the controller in his hand. You laugh softly, but you could feel his aem muscles flex and you remember last night. You suddenly remember the hickey that he gave you. You ran to the bedroom. You knew they had all seen it. You quickly cover it up with some concealer, checking yourself in the little mirror then went back out. All the boys were smirking and you roll your eyes and sat back down on zayn's lap. "i've got a surprise for you." Zayn whisper in your ear and snuggle closer to him. "what?" You whisper back. "it wouldnt be a surprise if i told you." He said and you turn around and wrap your legs around his waist, not caring that all the boys were staring at you. You kiss his neck lightly then drop little kisses all the way to his ear. You breath in deeper and knew it drove him crazy. "what's the surprise?" You whisper, making yout voice sound low and huskey. You heard him swallow hardly. "I-I cant tell you." His voice was unsure and you knew you were winning. You kiss his neck again but more slowly and suck a bit harder than usual. "what is that secret?" You repeated.

He pick you up and you laugh as he carrie you into the bedroom. You could hear the other boys laughing as zayn close the door with his foot. "that was evil you know?" he said kissing you. "well, you wouldnt tell me the secret." He let you down, but you kept your arms around his neck. "do you really want to know?" He ask and kiss you again. "yes! Please tell me!" You said and he wiggle his eyesbrows playfully and you kick him lightly. He laugh and kiss your nose. "okay.......i love u!"  "that it?"  "ya..." He said laughing. " ZAYN, U MADE ME DO ALL THAT TEASING JUST FOR NOTHING!"  "well it was worth it." Je said before running outside to the tv with the boys.