3 years later...

3 years later....

"mommy can we go shopping, plz!!"  "sure hun, lets get you change first ok?" You said to your 3 year old girl. Its been three years since your dad had died. Also when you and zayn were over. You still got a feeling that you still love him and need him, but the scar he left in your heart is still there. You had become rich,the owner of WYCA company. You and your daughter are now outside of the mall, until you saw......ONE DIRECTION! You try to walk past them since they were blocking the front door. "(Y/N)! Is that you?" It was a familiar voice you had fall in love for, zayn. After he said those words you immediately pick Vivian up and ran as fast as you can in the mall and hid in the girls fitting room. (Y/N)! You heard zayn yelled from outside. "mommy is that daddy?" Your daughter ask you. "who told you that?"  "aunt (y/f/n) showed me a picture of you and daddy and he look just exactly like him." You stay silent for a while. "Vivian listen to mommy, your too young to know these stuff,ok?"  "yes mommy...." Vivian said looking disappointed. Seeing your baby have no father hurts you so much, but you cant let him make another scar in your heart.

You waited a while and went outside. "Vivian today we cant go to the mall."  "but why? We are already at the mall." Dammit she is exactly like her father, not easy to trick. "because we are going to the mall later...mommy just remember that she have work to do, ok?"  "ok, fine." Vivian said looking at the ground. "now thats my girl." You said kissing her on the forehead.