"My story.."

After what felt like years the door opened and there he stood. The one you fell in love with, the one you love with all your heart, the one that made a scar in your heart. "(Y/N)!" He smiled. "uh..umm..hi zayn." You said looking at the floor. "im sorry (y/n) i never meabt to cheat on you!" He said getting teary. "zayn please, im not here for that."  "what are you here for then?" As soon as he said that the door opened and the rest of the boys came in. They all look at you and liam said "(y/n) is that you?!"  "yea, its the old (y/n) you use to know." You said being sarcastic. "HIII!! Is that your niece?" Louis yelled tickling Vivian.

"that's my mom!" Vivian said at the same time you said "she's my daughter." Niall laughed and said, "hahahaha nice joke!"  "im not kidding, she is my daughter." You said getting teary because everyone thinks your lying, cause your only 22 and Vivian is 3. "wanna tell us how you got a 3 year old child as such a young age?" Harry said. You decided to tell them how you got pregnant with that jerk's daughter. You took a deep breath and start telling your story.

"me and my boyfriend were dating for almost a year, we thought it was time,after a couple of weeks later when i went to his ex girlfriend's house perrie edwards i heard noises coming from her room and saw him  having sex with perrie. We then broke up. Two months later i started to have morning sickness so i went to the doctor and she told me i was pregnant for 2 months. I didnt want that retard yo know that he's becoming a father. When i was 19 i gave birth to Vivian. Two weeks ago Vivian wanted to see her father, so here i am at the studio. You cried and saw zayn crying too. The boys look at you for a while.

"zayn so you were that retard?" Louis ask. "yes, i-im that retard that got her pregnant. And cheated on her." He said. "she's mine isnt she?" He whispered. You didny have any words to say so you just nodded. "she's my baby!" He whispered again, tears streaming doen his face. "daddy?!" Vivian said with a huge smile on her face. "mommy is that daddy?"  "yes, that's your daddy!" You said with a small smile. Vivian came running to him. "i love you daddy!"  "i love you too." Zayn said getting down on his knees to take a look at her.