Things get a little dirty

A minute later zayn came in and glare at you. "what do you want?" You ask while standing up. He didnt answer. He just walk up to you, grab your head in his hands and smash his lips onto yours. You stood frozen and you slip your hands in the back pockets of his jeans. One of his hands curl around your hips and you swipe your tongue over his lower lip, asking for forgiveness and he acept. You moan as you two stumble toward his bunk. You could hear the tv blasting out of its speaker so you knew you could be as loud as you want. You roll over so that you were on top and straddling him. You two were still sitting up and and you felt him harden underneath you as you rub up and down on him, causing friction between you two. He moan as he start to kiss your neck and he suck harder and you burried your face in his chest as he gave you a hickey. His hands slip underneath your shirt and threw it off, leaving you in your lacey black bra. His eyes bored into yours and you nodded and bit your lips, knowing what you were about to do. He kiss gently on your lips, then left little kisses along your jawline and down your neck. He then kiss the skin just above your nipple. You crave his touch and grab his head and push him harder against your skin. He unclasps your bra and threw it behind him. He study your chest before looking at you, then bringing his lips to yours. You thought for the first time you would be embarass to be seen nake by another person, but already it felt natural. You pull his shirt off and ran your hands up and down his muscle arms and down his hard and lean stomach. Having your bare chest press up against his bare chest felt amazing. He pull off his jeans along with his boxers and then help you pull your shorts off. He gave you no warning before entering you and you bite your lip from the pain. "sorry babe, the pain with soon go away." He touch against your neck. You nodded and realize he www as right. You moan as he move in and out, slowly at first then faster. Afterward you both came to your high and he exit you, roll off you and try to catch his breath. He wrap an arm around your waist and you snuggle up against him as he brought the blanket cover around you two. "i love you zayn." You whisper while he play with your hair. "i love you too babe." He whisper back and kiss your forehead.

(A/N): that wasnt that really dirty to me but next time ill make it dirtier ;)