The battle

"Oh...my...god." (y/f/n) said after you finish telling her everything. "yeah, i know right?" You said, running a hanf through your hair. "what do i do?" You ask, feeling ao confuse. "dont go out with him, or tell zayn." She suggested, not being very helpful. You sigh and put your face in your hands. "maybe i can call louis?" You ask, an idea popping in yout head. You took your phone and call zayn to ask him for louis's number. When you got it you immediatly hang up. You then call louis "hello?" He answer. "hey, it's me (y/n), um are you able to come over to my place?" You ask. He agree and you gave him your address and then you guys hung up. "he'll be here in ten minutes." You told (y/f/n). Ten minutes later the doorbell rang and you told (y/f/n) to stay in your room.

You open the door and invite louis in and lead him to the living room. "so, louis we need to talk about our.....date tonight." You told him. "what about it?" He ask, looking around the apartment. "I...I cant come." "why not?" "Because i went out with zayn last night and...." "And, you dont want to go out with two boys at once." He said, finishing the rest of the sentence for you. You nodded and he smiles sadly and you guys walk to the door. "sorry,i'll see you around." You told him, opening the door to let him out. "yeah, bye." He walk out the door and you were about to close it until he rush back, grab your face in his hands and press his lips to yours, but you were frozen to the part, louis was kissing you. You suddenly realize you were kissing him back and your arms were around his neck.

(A/N): so how was the fanfic? Comment wat u think....ill be updating later! :D