Meeting Zayn...

2 weeks later...

"where is my daddy?" I want my daddy!" You hear Vivian crying. Thats been happening for two weeks now. She tells you that she wants her daddy. Everyone at school have both mom and dad. You took a deep breath and say the words that you hate you say, the words you promised yourself you wont say when you gave birth to Vivian. "okay. I'll take you to daddy."  "really?!" She said. "yes, really." You sighed, you cant let your child be sad like this forever. If she wants her dad, thats what she'll get. "now go to sleep."  "ok mommy. I love you!" Vivian said kissing you on the cheek and went to her room.

The next day...

"mommy!" Your daughter whispered. "hmm?" You mumble back. "can you wake up now? Im hungry!" She said. "can you give me 5 minutes?"  "sure mommy!" She squealed. "when are we going to meet daddy?" She ask. "when do you want to?" You smile at her. You thought about it all night and then decided that its better if she meet her dad. "now!" She shouted. "okay so lets give you a shower and we'll get your clothes ready." You said to Vivian while she jumps around. You guys got dress, ate breakfast and now in the car. You guys are going to the studio they are working at for now, the fans were instagraming it all week.

When you reach there, there were so many girls waiting for them. You drove past all of them, parked your car; took Vivian's hand and start walking towards the front door. It was really hard to get in the front door, but when you did, you begged the bodyguard to let you in because Vivian was crying. He finally let you guys in and close the door. "baby its okay, shh we're here,lets go meet daddy now. You calm her down. When you were walking to the front office you saw paul. "(Y/N)?! "  "hi Paul,umm i need to speak to zayn,please."  "oh ok, follow me." You followed him into a room but no one was there. You and Vivian sat on the couch waiting for him.