The battle

It was so good to kiss someone and your brain switch off and all there was, was you and louis. You thought of his bum, until your brain switch back on and you thought of zayn. You press a hand to his chest and push him away lightly, breaking the kiss. "louis, I-I-cant." You said backing away slowly. "come on, you were kissing me back." He said pulling you close to him. You had to pull away with a hard push this time. " I CANT, STOP IT. I LIKE ZAYN AND I BARELY KNOW YOU MUCH!"  You pointed out, opening the door and waiting for him to leave. He sigh and walk away and you shut the door and slide down and hug your knees. It was a couple days later and you hadnt seen zayn and louis too. Later on in the day, the band walk in, talking loudly and laughing together. Straight away louis and zayn look at you, but you only look at zayn and smile at him because he's the only one you like, not louis. "hey, what would you alike?" You ask and they gave you their orders. Zayn smile and wink, being extra flirty and you smile and felt your cheek blush. You were polite when you took louis's order, well he was staring at you. "zayn keeps on forcing us to come here." You smile shyly and harry wink and laugh. You brought them their coffees and zayn look at you and stood up. "can i talk to you?" He ask, grabbing your hand and walking you to the corner of the room. "what is it?" You ask squeezing his hand. "Another date tonight?" He ask smiling the perfect of his. You smile and nodded. "sure, pick me up at six?" He nodded and kiss you and you kiss him back. He then walk back to the table and louis was giving you a death glare. Great, one guy like you and the other hates you. What a joy.