Why zayn? why?

The next day.....

"where are you going (y/n)?" Zayn ask looking at you. "going to buy some stuff, ill be back later." You said and zayn nodded returning back to the tv. As you were walking a fan suddenly jump out of no where and push you to the ground hard and said "you slut, you dont deserve zayn. In fact i will be future Mrs. Malik watch me." You ly there crying because you cant move your body or even a muscle. Suddenly your sight got blurry and soon it was all black.

"Ms., Ms. wake up." You heard a man said. You slowly open your eyes and saw a doctor. "hi, im Dr. Cruso and you had a bad injury, but it's just a bruise. So may you sign this paper and you're free to go." You sign it and said. "who's the person that brought me here?" You ask. " i dont know but he was kind enough to bring you here." You were curious who might it be. As you enter zayn's house zayn said "where in the world were you? You know i was worry!"  "oh, u-hh....i uh met one of my old friends from middle school while walking and we talk a little. "are you sure?" Zayn ask with an unsure facr. "of course im sure, w-why wouldnt i." You didnt want to let zayn know because you dont want him to put hates on his fans and plus he'll be worry.

It was now 6:45p.m., you were getting ready to have dinner at perrie's house. Zayn had left first to perrie's house. As you got to the front door, you ring the doorbell a couple of time but no one open the door. You try to twist the door knob and the door open. You walk inside putting your purse and phone on the sofa. Suddenly you heard noises which sounds like sex noise, and it was coming from upstairs. You follow the noise which lead you to a room. When you open the door your heart felt empty. Zayn and perrie are have sex! 'how could he?' You said to yourself. Zayn and perrie both look at you with a shock expression.

"(y/n), babe i can explain, you-"  "NO YOU DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" You yell and ran down stairs. You can hear zayn following behind you. "WELL, YOU CHEATED ON ME TOO! PLUS THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT (Y/N)!" He said. "ZAYN, THAT WAS HARRY NOT ME!" You shouted, you can feel tears dripping down your cheeks. "AT LEAST I DIDNT HAVE SEX WITH HIM! YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING BASTER!" You scream not able to control yourself. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" He said giving you a death glare. "YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT I CALLED YOU A BASTER, CUZ YOU DONT DESERVE ME!" As you said those last words he immediately smack you across the face, you nearly fell to the floor. Your cheek were stinging from the pain. How could he smack me! "YOU HURT MY HEART A LOT OF TIMES (Y/N), YOU KNOW THAT!"  "WELL, YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEEL TO BE PUSH BY A FAN TO THE GROUND HARD AND BEING UNCONSCIOUS!" You said showing him the bruise on your waist. Zayn face immediately look shock and full of guilt once he saw the bruise. "YOU KNOW WHY THIS HAPPEN ZAYN? BECAUSE OF YOU! THE FAN SAID THAT I DONT DESERVE YOU AND THAT SHE DOES! AND IT HAPPEN THIS MORNING. I DIDNT WANT TO LET YOU KNOW BECAUSE IM SCARED THAT YOU WILL PUT HATES ON YOUR FANS, THAT'S WHY I LIED TO YOU!" You said crying. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I LET YOU TAKE MY VIRGINITY AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?! I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU CAN GO HAVE FUN WITH THAT LITTLE CUNT OF YOURS, CAUSE I WILL NEVER BE IN YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE LIFE AGAIN!" You yell at him before you took your stuff and left.

You kept running and running, not knowing where you're going. You can hear zayn yell your name  but you ignore it and kept running. You finally drop to the ground and start to scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!" Zayn suddenly came and hug you tight "(y/n), im so sorry! Plz forgive me and we can start over! Plz!" He cried. "zayn, when i was little i lost my parent and now i dont want to lose you, but what you did ill never forgive you! You know that i get jealous easily, WHY ZAYN?!?!" You cried trying to get out of his grip, but that only make the grip tighter. " ZAYN LET ME GO, I DONT WANT OR NEED YOU ANYMORE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" And with that he let go. You ran as fast as you can and you can hear him yell your name "(Y/NNNNNNNN...) I will never forget you! I love you!!" The words he said makes you want to cry even more, but you know you need to move on now.

(A/N): so what do you think? Was it good? Ok ¡Adios!