Working

You were walking to the front door of your boss's house, Mr. (y/l/n). (you'll see why he has your last name)

*ding *dong *ding *dong

"who is it?" A lady said opening the door. "hi, im Mr.(y/l/n) new assistant."  "oh, right this way mam."  "Mr. (y/l/n) your assistant is here." The lady said which you asume was the maid. "oh, why hello there? What's your name?"  "hi, Mr. (y/l/n) my name is (your first/last name)." You said shaking his hand. "oh, you have the same exact name as my daughter that i lost for 7 years." He said looking disappointed. "are you okay Mr. (y/l/n)?"  "yea, well i really miss my daughter. Can i tell you the story?"  "yeah,sure." You said taking a seat in the huge living room. "well, it all started when my family and i were goibg on vacation. We were on an air plane, until the plane flew toward the ocean. We were all scared and the plane laided in the ocean. Then i notice (y/n) wasnt there anymore so i tryed finding her, but all i can see was water and people. She was only 3 that time and on that day my wife past away leaving me alone. So i decided to call my cousin and that why i live here right now. "oh, im sorry for your lost."  "thank you, now lets move on shall we?"  " sure."  "so, usually on the first day of work i would give you paper work to do, but you seem nice so today all you have to do is go to the company with me and ill show you around, sounds good?"  "yeah, that would be terrific!" You said with excitement. So the rest of the day you were wandering around the WYCA company and meeting new peoples.

(A/N): this chapter is a little boring, but i the story will get interesting again. :)