The funeral

10 days after...

"in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit, amen. Today is a special day to honor the person, (your dad's full name) for helping many charitys and also the poor. God, please take this person with you to heaven. We all are here to share our soul and spirit for (your dad's full name). In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit, amen." After the priest said the speech the person start to role the wire down to lower the coffin to the ground. "DADDY!!" You cried running up to the coffin. "daddy...." you said one last time, while aunt katrina try to hold you back.

A day later....

"aunt katrina i want to take 3 years of learning to be an owner of a company." You said putting Vivian to sleep. "ok then i will get everything ready for you..." "thx" you suddenly you heard people yelling at the front door of your house, so you,went to see what it was. And of course it was the paparazzi. " your Mr. (y/l/n)'s daughter right? Please tell how did you guys meet and why did Mr. (y/l/n) past away?" You didnt know wat to say until aunt katrina came out and said. "please understand for my niece here, her dad just past away and she have no energy to dicuss about this. Security please take these paparazzi out of here and never let them come in here again, understand?"  "yes, madam." The security said pushing the paparazzi out of the front door.

(A/N): wat will (y/n) do in the future?