My memory came back!

"MOMMY! DADDY HELP!!" A voice said in your mind. "(y/n) WHERE ARE YOU?"  "OVER HERE DADDY!" A little girl's voice said in your mine again. You then said a vision of....you in an airplane and your dad looks like.....Mr. (y/l/n). NO IT CANT BE! "MOMMY!! DADDY!!!" You heard it again. "ahhhhh...." You scream. You then look at the fire and you saw the vision again. "(y/n)!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"  "COME TO DADDY"  "sir you need to where a float."  "NO I NEED TO FIND MY DAUGHTER! SHE CANT SWIM, SHE'S ONLY 3!" These voice keep on staying in your head.

"(y/n) are you ok?" Ms. (y/l/n) said running to you. "i dont know. These voice keep on repeating in my head. I saw a vision of me and my dad in an airplane, crashing in an ocean. And my dad looks like Mr. (y/l/n)."  "really?!"  "yea"  "ok now lets worry about getting you to the doctor ok?"  "o-ok..."

The next day you woke up. "oh, (y/n) you finally woke up."  "i need to go to work."  "oh, Ms. (y/l/n) said you can come late and that its ok."  "ok, but still i need to tell Mr. (y/l/n) wat happen yesterday."  You then ran to the bathroom and got ready.

At Mr.(y/l/n)'s house....

"Mr. (y/l/n) you gotta believe me. Im your real daughter!"  "well i need prove."  "i saw the vision that we were in the airplane and it got crash into the ocean, then i was screaming for help cuz i couldnt swim." you said trying to tell him that you are his real daughter. "but Natalie also said that too."  "but you gotta believe me...im your real daughter not Natalie!"  "i dont care! All i know is that Natalie is my daughter! You better shutup!" He said and smack you across the face." This remind of how zayn smack you when you guys were in the fight; you started crying because just thinking of zayn made your heart hurts....

"how about this we will take a DNA test to see who's the real daughter!"  Ms. (y/l/n) said coming in the doorway. "No! We cant! Dont you think that very rude to me! Daddy im your real daughter. Dont listen to them." Natalie said also running in the doorway and hug Mr.(y/l/n). " i agree to take the DNA test." You said with confident. "thats good then we can take the evidence tomorrow." Ms. (y/l/n) said smiling at you. "NO WE CANT IM THE REAL DAUGHTER OF MR. (Y/L/N) AND (Y/N) IS NOT!!!!

(A/N): is Natalie the real daughter or is it (y/n)? Comment wat you think and y?