Yoga class

The next day you were getting ready for yoga class. (y/f/n) made you sign up for these stupid classes.

At yoga class you walk to the basket to grab a map and spread it out on the floor. Next to the yoga room was the workout room and there's a glass  wall inbetween the two rooms, so you could see the people next door. But there was one particular person you know since highschool, your ex ex boyfriend. Johnathan has always been there for you but he then move to ( a state) so you didnt see him since then. But for now you just focus on yoga. "ok class we are going to do our regular routine, so get ready." You yoga teacher said. The words she said make you think of the past with zayn.

*FLASH BACK*

You and zayn went to you're dance studio. "hi Mrs. Nguyen, this is my boyfriend, zayn."  "oh very handsome, im (y/n)'s dancing teacher Mrs. Nguyen."  "nice to meet you Mrs. Nguyen." Zayn said smiling and shaking her hand. "ok, (y/n) hurry up cuz we are going to do the regular routine." Mrs. Nguyen said.

*FLASH BACK ENDED*

That day was when you teach zayn how to dance, but you bet he forgot. You start feeling tears dripping down your chin. "(y/n), are you okay?" Your yoga teacher said. "yea im ok, but can i be dismiss for today?" You ask wiping your tears away. "oh, sure no problem." She said smiling at you. You smile back weakly and left the room. " (y/n) is that you?" somebody adk from behind you. You turn around to see johnathan! "JOHNATHAN, i miss you so much!" You said hugging him. "wow, you still look beautiful and i see that you're pregnant."  "yea, 3 1/2 month already."  "oh, who's the father?" He ask. You stay quiet for a while. " umm...i dont want to talk about that now."  "sorry, well gtg my girlfriend is waiting for me outside. It's nice to talk to you though, bye!"  "bye!" You said.

(A/N): its kind of short, hope you enjoy this story. Plz VOTE! :)