Chapter 1: The Move

[a/n: this is a fetus work of mine so nothing is perfect okay? I'm sorry if I offend you in anyway in this story I deeply apologize for it. Please inbox me if you have any concerns or is upset by something! As for the Top Gun issue I was ignorant and I don't mean it. Top Gun is one of the best elite cheer team and I did this purely on the fact that this is a fanfic so I didn't mean to offend the team or anybody who is a fan. I truly am sorry!]

***Savannah's POV***

Hi my name is Savannah McKnight. Uh I'm 15 ½. I don't really have any friends besides my siblings so I guess I'm pretty lame.

Ooh I'm a cheerleader! I am from Miami, Florida I was a cheerleader at Top Gun. But the reason why I moved to L.A. was because ya know they weren't my type of people. I take it seriously they weren't really all into competitions and stuff like that so I was gonna quit cheerleading all together. But I got a call from a mom saying that they needed a flyer for SMOED. I was shocked because I knew I couldn't go cos it was all the way across the country but my mom is letting me and we're actually gonna move out here for my dad's job.

He is a producer for a show and my mom has a job as like a company she owns so all is well.

I am currently in a plane to L.A. So far I've been on a lot of planes. From Miami to Philadelphia. From Philadelphia to Dallas. And from Dallas to L.A. I haven't gotten any sleep because I am so pump and cos I didn't really wanna.

I was listening to my iPod most of the time or either watching Teen Wolf, Glee, Total Divas, or The Voice on my phone. I was literally dying to leave.

"Please buckle up and wait,"a voice from the intercom said.

Hallelujah! Praise the lord! I'm off!

I pushed people out of the way and got my suitcase. My mom said her sister 'Layla' would be waiting for me with a sign. I looked around for a sign. Nope, last I check my name isn't Bob. Who would name their child 'Polopo'?

Then I saw my name written in perfect cursive: Savannah McKnight. I grinned when I saw my aunt. It's been awhile since I last seen her. And she certainly has gotten prettier since I've last seen her.

"Auntie Layla!"I exclaimed as I ran up to her.

"Savannah, it's so great to see you,"she said as she hugged me."You gotten a lot taller."

She still kinda had her British accent while I lost mine. I was born in London but I moved to South Shields at age 5, then at age 8 I moved to Miami.

"Who's this little angel?"I asked crouching down to the little girl hiding behind her leg.

"This is Melody, my daughter,"she replied."Melody this is your cousin Savannah! She's gonna be staying with us for awhile."

"You're pretty,"Melody said with a grin on her face.

I blushed,"awe, well uh thank you. You're really pretty as well."

I don't think I'm pretty. I was your average teenage girl. I had long dark black hair and blueish green eyes with sun kisses skin considering I lived in Florida. I have a nose piercing, two on both my lobs and a cartilage on both my ears. My hair is always in big curls for competitions and my face caked with layers of make-up as well. But usually my hair is wavy or straight so my hair can't make up it's mind basically.

Layla led me to her car and I sat in passenger,"so Savannah, your Mum said you'll be starting school tomorrow if that's alright with you."

I nodded,"of course, that'd be fine."

I was shitting on the inside. I am nervous as hell! I am usually homeschooled because of cheerleading and competitions but now I have to go to public school!

By the time we arrived at Layla's house I took all my stuff and headed to the guest room. I unpacked and just looked around.

It's 2014, things are different now. I'm a flyer for 2012, 2013, and 2014 SMOED Champions. This is actually happening! I am now a sophmore in high school. Shit I feel old.

"Hey um Layla can I go walk around L.A.?"I asked her hopefully.

"Alright, as long as you come back and you have your phone. I think I have your phone number,"she said.

"Don't worry, Mom gave me yours at the airport before I left,"I said.

"Alright."

I left the house and started walking. I took a cab to CityWalk since I been here before. Since my dad is a huge producer for a lot of shows L.A. is like our second home. Actually, now it is my home.

I was checking my Twitter when I bumped into someone. I looked to see a girl around my age.

"Oh my god I am so sorry,"I said.

What's worse is that I spilled her frozen yogurt on her.

She laughed,"don't worry it's fine. Hey you look really familiar."

"I do?"

"Yeah..You're Savannah McKnight right? Your dad is a huge TV producer and your mom owns like a big company."

"Uh yeah."

I thought she recognized me cos of cheerleading. 

"I didn't catch your name."

"Oh I'm Angelina but people call me Ang,"she chirped.

"Well I am so sorry."

"It's totally fine, I am a bit of a klutz anyway. Ooh I gotta go, but don't worry about it, it's fine. Bye!"

I waved bye as she left. She was beautiful. She actually does, me on the other hand, I look like trash.

I sighed,"well now I have to go shopping for school. Yippee doo."

I bought myself a backpack, some school supplies, and of course I did it cause it's a craving, I bought myself a Jamba Juice. I ordered a White Gummy 'cause..it's the bomb.

I held the big styrofoam cup while the other hand had bags holding it down. I took sips as I checked my text messages.

Mom<3: Hey honey! We miss you and we cant wait to c u.

Dad<3: Hey Ann! Cant wait to c u hope you're doing well.  

I smiled. I truly do have the best family ever. 

 My life is great. Hopefully it's gonna stay that way.

Ermagawd...I am a writing a new story. Ugh I know another story but I've had this idea forever! Plus mah wifey 'TheLovelessAngel' says if I want she's gonna write chapters of our collab if I can't so uh all good :D

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx