Chapter 11: I'm Not Your Charity Case!

***Angelina's POV***

Just another lousy day in the library at lunch. Hurray. NOT. Ugh sometimes it really gets boring here. I usually have other students helping me but they're all on a field trip since they're all in a same class and they're a year older than me. Usually we'd go on the book shelving thing and ride on it, or play war with the books. Yup my friends and I are weird..

"So I haven't seen you around lately,"a familiar voice said.

I smirked as I turned around to face Jason,"oh really?"

"Yup, and I thought you were gonna hang out with us at lunch,"he said as he helped me shelve some books.

"Nah it's fine,"I said.

"C'mon it'd be fun if you were there. We're still trying to get Gabby but she's coming, maybe,"Jason said.

"That sounds fun, but I'd rather not,"I said.

"Why? Ang you seem like a really fun girl, why won't you hang with us?"he asked me.

I sighed looking at him right in the eye,"why? Do you really wanna be seen hanging with a loser like me? They probably think you guys pity me! You all belong in the popular clique I don't. Gabby's gonna join your group and people won't think she's a loser 'cause she's dating Louis."

With that I left him shocked and just walked away. What I said as half right. They probably only pity me. Well I'm not anyone's charity case, I can take care of myself. And I certainly don't need to hang with some 'Populars'. Savannah is real to me. She isn't one of 'them.'

***Savannah's POV***

I was at lunch with Mikey, well sitting next to him. His arm snaked around my waist as we waited for the others.

"So does Layla still give you the overprotective mother talk?"he asked me.

"Nah. My dad and his brother are gonna tease me once he figures out,"I replied.

He laughed,"well it's gonna be worth it. The others are taking longer than usuals today doe.."

"True. Lita's probably at her locker, Louis is probably with Gabby, Madison with Perrie and Jade, and Jason at the library trying to convince Ang to join us,"I suggested.

"Yup."

"Awe how cute. Not,"I heard someone snark.

We looked to see the dumb bitch..Yup you guessed it..Hollie Freakin' Price. She seems extra pissy today, maybe she's on her period...

I sighed,"well how may we help you Hollie?"

"I just wanna know what Mikey sees in you. No offense Savannah but you're more like a boy,"Hollie smirked.

"Gonna have to try more than that,"I said."Now can you please leave? 'Cause I think Jade's coming."

When I said Jade's name her eyes widened as she literally rushed away.

"Hey,"Lita said as she sat across me.

"Hey,"we said.

For the past few days I couldn't help but feel tension between Mikey and Lita. And they're best friends.

"Hey, um, are you two alright?"I asked.

"What do you mean?"Mikey asked.

"For the past few days you two have been acting weird around each other. It's like Lita wants to rip out your throat more than usual. And it's like you're trying to avoid her as much as possible,"I replied.

"We're fine,"Lita grinned but I knew it was fake."I just have been really nervous lately that's all. Basketball tryouts, that's why."

"I've just been really tired. The guys and I have been in the studio and rehearsing a lot lately. That's all babe. No need to worry. Lita and I are just tired that's it,"Mikey said before he planted a kiss on my cheek."But we're fine babe."

I rolled my eyes,"whatever you say. Hey..is that Madison with Perrie, without Jade?"

"Weird,"Lita said before taking a bite of her apple.

"Hey hey hey,"Perrie said as she gave me a side hug before sitting next to Li.

"Hey yourself,"I said."So uh..what's going on with you and Alamia?"

Madison looked at me weirdly,"we're friends Savannah. Friends talk, friends hang out-"

"We know idiot. She meant if you two are dating,"Lita said getting right on point.

"Just friends, jeez,"Perrie chuckled.

"Where's the twin?"I asked.

"Oh she's sick,"Perrie responded.

Then as if on cue Jason and Louis arrived.

"Lou, Jase,"Lita said.

"Hey,"they said as they sat next to Mikey.

"So any plans tonight?"Jason said before opening the wrapper of his sandwich.

"Nah. Got a family thing,"Lita said.

"Can't. SMOED practice, the showcase's coming up,"I replied.

"Hanging with Madison,"Perrie answered nonchantly.

"What she said,"Madison said.

"Chores and I'm grounded,"Mikey stated.

I frowned,"what did you do Spikael?"

He put his hands in the air,"nothing..I just took Nicolette's shirt and used it as a rag to clean my shoes."

"Typical,"Lita said.

"I would but uh another date with Gabby,"Louis blushed.

I pinched his cheek,"awe Lou Boo."

"Don't ever call me that again,"Louis threatened.

"Well I gotta go hang with Ang a little,"I said.

"Alright bye Ann,"Lita said.

"See ya,"I said.

Mikey gave me a kiss on the cheek before I left.

"Ugh save me,"Perrie gagged.

I smirked at her,"don't worry that's gonna be you and Madison soon."

I ran away before she can react. But I bet her jaw was dropped, her eyes widened, and her fist clenched. Great. Now I have to deal with a pissed Geordie later.

I hoped you guys liked this chapter! I am in a really happy mood cos my crush hugged me! Also Gwynee Furches, Chris Trondsen, and Maddi Jane just followed me on twitter like what..

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxxx