Chapter 13: You Cheated On Me?!

(A Week Later)

***Savannah's POV***

Life is great. It really is. Perrie and Madison are now officially a couple. Gabby and Louis are as well. And Angelina is FINALLY joining us for lunch.

I just finished PE, got changed, freshened up a little.

"Hey uh you go ahead, I'm just gonna go return Mikey's hoodie real quick,"I told Lita.

She nodded,"sure."

I left the lockerroom from the back door and headed to the main office. I passed by Josh who was one of Mikey's close friend.

"Hey Josh, uh do you know where Mikey is?"I asked him.

"He's with Mark, I think,"he replied.

I nodded a thank you before walking to the direction Josh told me to. I stopped outside the door and I know it was bad, but I was listening to their conversation.

"...so this bet thing. You're actually doing really well. Who knew Savannah's an idiot,"I heard Mark say.

"Yeah she kinda is stupid,"Mikey repeated.

"Hey I bet ya that you'll get her around your finger before Cody can,"Mark said."We'll win this bet before they can."

Bet? I'm a bet? Wow...this whole thing was a lie? This whole damn thing is a lie?!

I blinked away my tears as I ran away. How could something so real is so fake? I guess it's a lie. Why does this keep happening? Oh yeah. I'm the 'New Girl'.

~*~

Right now it's lunch. I wanna avoid everyone as possible. I had my backpack slung over one shoulder and I decided to head to the library, that's one place they will never suspect.

"Hey! Hey Savannah!"I heard Mikey call.

I ignored it as I tried to speed walk, but he ended up catching up to me.

He turned me around,"hey..you alright? Babe.."

"Just leave me alone,"I said.

At this point everyone was surrounding us, even our friends.

"Savannah..I don't know if I did anyting to hurt you, but I wanna know so I can fix it,"he said as he tucked a whisp of my black hair behind my ear.

I pulled away,"don't. I have a question for you. How's Cody and Aubrey's relationship?"

He looked at me puzzled,"wha-what does that have to do with us?"

"Do you like making bets?"

His face paled.

"What's going on?"Lita asked.

"Mikey never liked me. He made a bet with Cody to see who can get the girl first. I just wanna know, why did you do it?"I asked, my voice cracking.

"I-I'm so sorry. Savannah..when Mark told me that he somehow found out you were going to our school I thought you were gonna be a normal girl. He showed me a picture of you with a face full of make-up wearing nothing but a spandex and a sports bra. How do you expect me to react?!"he shouted.

His words didn't affect me,"I'm a cheerleader. That was in Florida for a competition!"I yelled back.

"I-I..I'm sorry. A-And you need to know this. But uh..I've been cheating on you."

I bit the inside of my lip. I took a step back, then took one step forward and slapped him right across the face, and I give a mean slap.

He knew he deserved it.

I smirked. I had a wicked smile on my face as I left the school, no one dared to follow me. Good.

I arrived at Layla's house to see her and Melody playing tea party.

"Hey Layla, um, I-I wanna move out,"I said.

She stood up and looked at me,"Savannah are you alright? Have you been crying?"

"I-I just..I wanna move out,"I said.

"Where to?"

"The cheer house. SMOED has a house, I can stay with the other cheerleaders, I can stay with Jenee, anything."

"I-If that's what you want."

"I've already talked to my parents about it. They said it was alright."

"If that's what you want. But if you ever need anything, just tell me."

"Don't worry. If anyone asked where I went to, just..just don't tell them please."

"Alright. I'll uh. Um you can go pack up-"

"That's not all, um, I am switching back to homeschooling. We have more events coming up, and I might as well homeschool so it'll be easier. Plus uh..public school isn't working out too well."

"I-um, of course. Just uh, you can go pack up, I'll drive you there."

She engulfed me into a hug as I cried,"thanks Layla."

"No problem."

As she let go I headed to the guest room. I didn't even unpack for the weeks that I have been staying here so packing up wasn't too hard.

I decided to change out of my tear stained clothes and into my cheer clothes so just in case I felt lazy I don't have to change later.

***Lita's POV***

Everyone left, well besides me, my friends, and of course Michael.

"Guys, I-I'm so sorry-"he began,

"Just once Mikey, just once can you not be an idiot,"I gritted between my teeth."I will never forgive you."

"Li-"He began.

"I told you, mess up and not only will you lose your girlfriend, you'll lose a best friend,"I said as I blinked away the tears and walked away.

He had to ruin my friendship with Savannah. If he didn't like her, he didn't have to ask her out. If he didn't wanna hurt her, he should've told her from the start. 

Maybe this is good. This shows me who my true friends are. Maybe the others and I can still be friends. But not Mikey.

Never.

Oooh so this what Mikey did..Oh. BTW this is not like my first story waaay different guys. Plus mah wifey gave me the idea (TheLovelessAngel)

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx