Chapter 7: Another New Girl Or Shall I Say Girls?

***Savannah's POV(The Next Day)***

Ok so I just came out of the hospital and so far I am feeling a lot better than I did before. But they had to give me a lot of wires and pads on my neck so it gives me some energy 'cause apparently I drained a lot of energy from my body because of practice. I am doing okay, I really am uh I can't turn my head but I am definitely doing better. Yesterday Eddie still made me practice which I am okay with, but he tried to make my stunts easier so I didn't have to completely do them just the easy parts.

So I am returning to school and instead of skateboarding there Layla is dropping me off.

"Ok so remember talk to the teacher if you don't feel well or anything,"she said as she parked.

"I'm fine Layla, it was just a spasm it's gonna get better,"I reassured.

"Alright but if anything happens tell the guys or tell Lita,"she said.

"Of course, bye,"I said as I pecked her cheek and got out the car.

When I got out of the Range Rover I took a deep breath before going into the building. I couldn't believe it. Technically I could miss school, but I didn't want to.

I went to my locker and put my bag in it so I didn't have to do it after homeroom when I was heading to the gym.

I took a step in Mr. Mota's class to see that everyone was already there. Some people were surprised of course.

"Savannah great to see you,"he grinned as he fist bumped me.

"You too Mr. M,"I smiled.

"Go take a seat and if anything's wrong then tell me,"he said.

I nodded a quick thank you as I headed to a seat which was next to Hollie's and in front of Lita.

Lita gave me a smile and a thumbs up. I did the same.

So homeroom is awesome, people just talk, hang for the 15 minutes we have and then head off to our first period.

"You're lucky, you can just sit in the bleachers and watch us play dodgeball and you don't have to,"Lita murmured.

I laughed,"true. But I have to have these wire thingies on my neck the whole time."

"Sucks for you,"Lita teased.

"Eh it's alright,"I said."The pads is a bit comfortable so it's not irritating."

"Hey ladies,"a Spikey Haired Guy's voice said.

I looked up to see him sitting on the edge of my desk.

"Same to you,"I said.

"Except I'm not a lady,"Mikey smirked.

"You know what I mean,"I grinned.

"What do you want Spikael?"Lita asked him a bit irritated.

"So uh..Savannah, do you wanna go out tomorrow night?"he asked me nervously.

"Uh yeah sure, that'd be great,"I said.

"Cool, I'll pick you up tomorrow,"he said as he bent down and kissed my cheek. He gave me a smile before he returned to his desk.

"Ugh,"I heard Hollie mutter.

"Don't sweat it, she's just jealous, been crushin' on Mikey forever, she even moved out from Jersey to be with him,"Lita whispered to me.

I grinned,"oh really?"

Lita is honestly my best friend, well besides Gabby and Ang of course. I loved her personality and her outlook. She is the coolest like tomboy edgy person I've ever met. Her fiery red hair, the fact that she has more than 5 piercings on both her ears, her style, and how she looks like the toughest badass you'll ever met. Did I mention her idol is 'Lita' from WWE? Yup that's why she's well herself.