Chapter 25: Jessica And Jason

***Savannah's POV***

Right now I am with Anthony and his friends because the twins are still on their stupid field trip, Ang and Lita are in the library which is odd, and Gab is with another one of Anthony's friend Wesley also in the library studying or something like that.

So far Anthony's friends are really nice to me and we all have at least one thing in common with each other.

"..ok ok, I bet you a dollar that I can make it in the trash can,"one of the guys, Andre said.

See he's betting me that he can throw his empty water bottle in the trash can I'm saying he can't. 

"Alright,"I agreed.

He put his arm in a certain angle and threw the bottle, it rolled around the circumference of the trash can, but it fell off.

"OH!"everyone said even me.

"Pay up,"I teased.

He rolled his eyes as he took out his black, leather wallet and pulled out a wrinkled dollar bill and handed it to me,"you jinxed me."

"Yeah right Andre,"Anthony said who sat right next to me.

"Dude you're taking her side!"Andre exclaimed.

Anthony chuckled,"but you know she's right."

"I am hurt, I really am,"Andre said.

"So you guys joining the basketball team?"I asked.

"Andre and I definitely are, and Spence and Wes,"Anthony replied."And then maybe football, don't know. How 'bout you?"

"Um thinking cheerleading so I can take down Hollie. Uh volleyball maybe, track, or basketball,"I answered.

"Oh so pom poms and bows?"Andre teased.

"Hey I am offended. Sure it's girly but I actually love it and you should shut your mouth 'cause you got owned by a girl not too long ago,"I said to him.

"Burn!"one of the girls, Andrea, said who is also Andre's sister.

"Ha! Even your sister's on my side,"I said.

"Cause you do magic or some shit like that,"Andre mumbled.

"..hey um, Savannah can I talk to you?"I heard someone ask.

I turned around to see Mikey which made my heart do a kartwheel a little.

"Savannah.."Anthony began.

"Uh no it's fine. Um sure Michael,"I said standing up and following him to a private area.

It was a corner behind the cafeteria, we had a perfect view of Mikey's group, my group of new friends, and the rest of the yard.

"So..what did you wanna talk about?"I asked awkwardly.

"I-I just wanna say sorry,"he said."What I did to you was so wrong, so unforgivable. And I just wanna say sorry because I put you through all of that."

"It's fine. To be honest, it broke me really bad. I was so stubborn, emotionless, and heartbroken that I blamed everything on you, I guess it was kind of my fault as well."

He scrunched his nose in confusion,"how was it your fault?"

I looked down at my feet,"cause I made you feel pressured and made you love me even though you didn't."

"Oh..."

I looked up and gave a smile,"I...friends?"

He smiled,"I'd love that...Friends hug ya know.."

I laughed as I wrapped my arm around his neck while he wrapped his arm around my tiny waist.

I tried hard not to cry, knowing that he'd never be mine again.

***Mikey's POV***

I breathed in her perfume and the scent of her hair which strangely smelled like raspberries. I wanted to just shout out to Hollie yelling 'We're over', but I can't. Savannah has Anthony now, she likes him. Not me anymore. Life sucks..and it's all my fault.

She let go and gave me a weak smile. I knew it was weak, because it didn't have meaning. Her dimples popped out from her cheeks,"well um..I better go. Tell Hollie I said that she's a lucky girl."

I nodded and smile back, but it was hard trying not to burst out crying,"I uh sure..Tell the same to Anthony and that he shouldn't let you go."

Savannah chuckled but it sounded bitter,"thanks..Well I uh better get going. Bye."

"Bye."

Once she left I whispered one last part,"I love you...forever and always."

I broke down, but not like sobbing. Just tears rolling down as my face stood emotionless as I watched Anthony ask her if she was alright and hugged her, when that should be me doing that.

***Angelina's POV***

Well Lita had to leave early because of a dentist appointment so she had to leave, leaving me to shelve books myself but I was fine with that.

"..hi I was hoping if I could return this book?"I heard a voice ask.

I looked up to see..Jessica?

She was prettier in person. Her dark brown hair in waves, her hazel eyes filled with curiousity and excitement, and of course her sun kissed skin. She only wore eyeliner, lipgloss, and mascara. Instead of her usual clothes she had on simple short shorts, a cream colored tank-top with a crochet tank-top over, brown leather boots, a dream catcher necklace, and a few rings on. She had a nice smile on, totally not what you'd expect from a Popular.

"Y-You're Jessica, Jason's girlfriend,"I stammered. Wow good job Ang..

She laughed,"uh was. I broke up with him yesterday."

"Wow the Populars must hate you."

"They do, but I don't care really. I joined because I was new, I didn't really know anyone and apparently I had the look so they asked me to join so I did. But I did not know I had to wear high heels everyday, a face full of make-up, and act like a total bitch. Jason was sweet at first, then before I knew it he became a jerk. But now it seems like he liked someone else, so I did what was right for both of us, I broke up with him. Wait, hold on, are you Angelina Romeo?"she asked me.

"Uh yes?"

She smirked,"oh..well all I can sat is, I wish you luck for the both of you. Well thanks but I gotta go. Nice talkin' to you!"

She left leaving me confused and curious. What does she mean? Curse my curiousity!!

"Ugh,"I muttered.

I am so sick. Ugh, and I still have to go to school. Anyway I have an essay to write but I'm procrastinating lol. Anyway I see that there are votes but I feel like no one really comments anymore which makes me sad :(

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx