Chapter 48: Hello

3 Years Later 

***Madison's POV***

"-and we're here with the band Jinx, hello ladies,"the radio man said.

I smiled as I waited in my car because of the red light as I turned it up. Mikey who sat next to me gave me a nice smile. I haven't seen the Geordie in 3 years. I miss her so much, but I know that if it was meant than it'll happen.

"So please, introduce yourselves to anyone who doesn't know, and if they don't know who you are they can live under a shell,"the radio man says.

The girls laugh,"well I'm Jade, this is my twin sister Perrie, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy."

"Now, I wanna get right to the spot because there are a lot of rumours, are any of you single?"

"Well, I am not, as well as Leigh-Anne. But, if you've heard, Jade just got proposed so she's engaged!"Jesy exclaimed.

I was so shocked that I accidently beeped the horn scaring Mikey and making him jump in his seat.

"Jeez Madison,"Mikey muttered.

"Shut up! I'm trying to listen to the interview you butt heads,"Lita scolded from the backseat.

Yes we are still friends with Lita. Since all of us are in college, the same on-how lucky-we all bought a house together so we shared rent. Lita still kept in touch with all the girls but we didn't wanna push our luck to ask if we can see them. But she does tell us how they're doing.

I am so proud of Perrie. She was in The Top 100 with the band. I've seen pictures of her all over Twitter and to be honest, her appearance has changed. She still has her pale blonde hair that is quite shorter than how her hair use to be which use to reach her hip. She's still pale but I guess that's the perks of being in England. 

I see Savannah around L.A. but usually with her siblings so we didn't wanna approach her because well, her siblings look vicious to be honest.

The rest of the radio interview they talked about their second album, a new North America tour, and their lives outside of the band. I heard every little bit of it because being apart from her is so hard and not hearing how her life is really hurts because the things Lita tells us aren't really ya know, specific.

"-anyway we are staying in L.A. for a few weeks, visit me and Jade's family and yeah. Plus I'm really craving Taco Bell because in England late nights all we eat are Nando's,"Perrie chuckled."I mean I really miss it here in L.A."

"So you girls are staying here in L.A., do you plan on moving here anytime soon? I mean you all are adults and you can stay on your own."

"Well, I think about it all the time. And yeah me and the girls do think about moving here together because another location of Virgin Records is in Hollywood so there's always an option here,"Leigh-Anne ponders.

"Now Jade, Perrie, you two are seen hanging out a lot with Savannah McKnight, former cheerleader and daughter of Shawn and Thalia right?"

"Yeah. She's one of the first friends we made ya know before the whole Jinx thing in L.A. and honestly we miss her like crazy,"Jade replies.

"Well thank you ladies for the interview, Jinx everyone!"

As an old Justin Timberlake song plays I spoke up as Mikey and Lita listened,"I miss her."

Lita sighed,"I think it's time."

"Your period? Jesus we don't need to know! How should I know that cabinet is filled with your lady stuff."Mikey's face literally was in a deep red color.