Chapter 31: The Princes and Princesses

***Jason's POV***

As Dylan, Delilah, Ang, and I sat at the table in the far back of the classroom. I watched Ang intensely as she and Dylan worked on their part of the project. We were doing a model of the Greco-Persion wars. Delilah and I were making the mold for the mountains while Dylan and Ang wrote down the notes we all took into paragraphs.

"-Delilah would you like to help me?"I asked as I bend the chickenwire with my hands.

I had on gloves so it wouldn't cut me, I was the only one molding it because Delilah didn't wanna get her 'nails broken.' Ugh.

"Delilah, do you mind? Can you help me?"I asked her.

She stopped filing her nails, looked up at me and flashed me a smile,"awe, sorry Jase, I would but I just got the nails did."

"Ya know we won't get it done,"I said.

"Angelina, may you help Mr. Smith?"the teacher asked.

"Go, I'll finish this up,"Dylan whispered to her.

"You sure?''Ang asked.

"Yeah, we've almost got it done. Plus I doubt Delilah will do anything,"Dylan smirked.

"Excuse me?"Delilah said."I'll have you know-"

"Miss Lee, I'm sorry but you are far too disruptive, Miss Myers you and Miss Lee will trade groups,"the teacher said.

Ah shit. Jessica.

Delilah muttered something before taking her nail file and backpack and traded seats with Jessica.

"Hey Ang,"Jessica smiled as she sat between Dylan and Ang who sat in Delilah's seat which is next to mine.

"Uh hey,"Ang said awkwardly.

"Wait, you two know each other?"I questioned.

"Uh yeah, library,"Ang replied quietly.

"Of course, then again both of you are geek. Ya know what they say, freaks and geeks belong together,"I said harshly.

Shit, did I just say that? Ugh, being around The Populars really affected me.

"Shut your pie hole Jason, remember you once were,"Jessica spat. Then she turned to Ang,"here I'll do the chicken wire with Jason. You should just work with Dylan since I know how to handle him."

"Handle?"I growled.

"Yes. When we were dating and I didn't know where you were at I was like 'There's an idiot on the loose, he reacts to the name Jason. Have you seen him?' "Jessica said.

Dylan and Ang snickered while I sat daggers at them. Comparing me to a dog?

~*~Lunch~*~

Lunch. The one place where I can secretly gawk Ang and her new group of friends. All of us were in the cafeteria along with Ang and her friends. All of them chatting and Dylan's arm was around her waist which made me rage.

"Attention, everyone. The nominees for the school's dance will be announced,"Principle Jacobs said through the intercom."Now this year both groups have 10 nominees from the whole school. The kings are Madison Alamia, Jason Smith, Michael Fusco, Louis DiPippa, Anthony Munoz, Spencer Withers, Dylan Bradley, Wesley Clarke, Daniel Tomsons, and finally Justin Monroe."

Cheers erupted from our table and of course the other tables.

"Ok for the queens; Hollie Price, Maryse Diabese, Savannah McKnight, Gabby Friedman, Sarah Smith, Kylie Benson, Jessica Myers, Victoria Jackson, Lita Sanchez, and finally...Angelina Romeo,"the principle announced.

The guys and I stared as they placed the Princess crown on Lita's head who was just as shocked.

"WHAT?! I'm not nominated?!"Delilah screeched."It's that little prick Angelina?!"

I wanted to shut her up, but I couldn't.

They placed prince crowns on us which left me shocked.

"I am gonna win and beat those little miserable sluts,"Hollie huffed.

I saw Ang pull the crown off her head and stared at it.

"That is my crown,"Delilah gritted between her teeth.

"Dee, just calm down sheesh,"Mikey mumbled.

"Anyway I heard that this year's annual dance theme is a masquerade mask theme, big dresses and masks,"Kylie squealed which made my ear bled.

"Great,"I murmured sarcastically.

I couldn't help but hear the other table's conversation as the others talked.

"-see, I told you, you'll do fine Ang,"I heard Dylan say.

"Uh huh,"Ang said.

"Here, if you want we can be dance royalty, ya know team up."

"Promise you won't laugh at me?"

"I promise. What do you say?"

"Fine. But I swear to god if you do anything big I will kill you."

"Woah, calm down there Ang."

***Wesley's POV***

"-how the hell did I get nominated?"Lita mumbled.

"Hey at least we can see you wear a dress!"Perrie chimed in.

I snorted,"yeah right, she's probably gonna arrive with a black masquerade mask, tattered skinny jeans, combat boots, her crown on top of a beanie, and a random tee."

"Very true my dear friend,"Lita said high fiving me.

"Well since my parents are here, but I live in the cheer house, but I still have millions of dresses and masks to choose from,"Savannah shrugged.

"Lucky butt,"Gabby said.

"Hey ya know, um, my mom actually owns a store, you can uh look if you'd like,"I said awkwardly.

"Really? Oh my god thank you!"she exclaimed as she threw her arms around me.

My cheeks tinted to a rosy color but thank god she didn't see.

"Ooh, Gabby and Wesley, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G,"Andre sang.

"How old are you?"Gabby asked the childish boy as she pulled away.

"15, for your information,"Andre answered.

"And he's a sophomore?"Anthony teased.

"Jesus go suck faces with Savannah or something,"Andre said.

"I swear to God, I will smack you myself Evans,"Savannah threatened.

"Anyway thanks Wes,"Gabby said."So is today alright?"

"Uh I um, yeah sure,"I stammered.

"Great, then it's a date,"she said as she pecked my cheek and leave.

"Damn Clarke's got game,"Spencer snickered.

"Oh Per we have to go shopping!"Perrie's friend Jesy said.

"That'd be cool,"Jade said.

"Wait, how 'bout Blake and Dee?"Perrie asked.

"Hey I can go pick them up. I know where it is since we went together,"Spencer offered.

"Best boyfriend ever,"Perrie said before pecking his lips. If only that was Gabby and me.

Ya happy Gabby? I put Webby in it you ungrateful little thing xD

Much Love Guys

~IaMmE_Chick

PS Who saw that Lita thing come? Lol